RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jay Rothwell

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:119099254

What do you need refunded: MP5/10 w/stock + full mag

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Report dealt with in-game.

Evidence: @Jon Godinn

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
You got killed fair and square, we had at least 4 people with rifles, if not more, so there was no way you were going to win that. Josef would've been gunpointed in and told to put his hands up, upon which the raid would've continued normally.

You had two guys with Taurus 605s, a guy with an mp5/10, and a guy with a glock 20 vs. two guys with rifles (m4a1 and ak101) and at least 2 others outside with m4s and other rifles. You stood no chance.

Reaction score
You got killed fair and square, we had at least 4 people with rifles, if not more, so there was no way you were going to win that. Josef would've been gunpointed in and told to put his hands up, upon which the raid would've continued normally.

I had a split second before being able to shoot you because it was an inch away from fully reloading. If he had been gunpointed instead of shot, I would have already had my weapon ready to shoot, therefore giving it a possible different outcome.

---

Don't reply any further just wait for someone to deal with it.

Reaction score
I had a split second before being able to shoot you because it was an inch away from fully reloading. If he had been gunpointed instead of shot, I would have already had my weapon ready to shoot, therefore giving it a possible different outcome.

---

Don't reply any further just wait for someone to deal with it.
You got instantly 1banged as Jack prefired the corner, literally no chance lmfao

Reaction score
You got instantly 1banged as Jack prefired the corner, literally no chance lmfao

What I'm saying is he wouldn't have been around the corner that fast if Josef was gunpointed and not shot instantly.

Reaction score
What I'm saying is he wouldn't have been around the corner that fast if Josef was gunpointed and not shot instantly.
a lot of ifs, no certainties. without any certainty that you would've saved it, you should not be refunded.

I'll stop replying, leave this to be handled by a staff members.

Reaction score
Can be closed; don't have evidence anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.