Votes: 91 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cant get scammed if you don’t spend any money. Your net worth is your network
IMG_5505.jpeg

On a more serious note, dishonest appropriation of funds from anyone who isn’t a new player should be fine imo. When done to new players though it should be (and is) against the rules.

Rules regarding scamming, such as remaining on the server for significantly longer than the current 3.20 limit of 10 minutes or disregarding the 2 hour timeframe to get revenge on another player in these cases, as so the money is retrievable, would be sufficient. I see nothing objectively wrong with scamming realistically however you can currently just disconnect 10 minutes after you’ve hidden from the player which doesn’t really add anything to the RP aspect of scamming.

Reaction score
Good to see we're receiving further and clearer guidelines, as iterated by multiple voices in the thread, protection for new players should be a thing aside from everything. Let's see what type of flexibility the community wishes with this one

Reaction score

Hello everyone,

Following the most recent admin meeting, the topic of scamming was discussed at length, revealing several different opinions on the matter.

After some deliberation, we have decided to collect your thoughts on the issue and would appreciate your input on the matter. For this reason, I have included a poll at the start of this thread for you to vote on which approach to scamming you find most appropriate. I will expand on the options we have shortlisted below:

Continue to allow scamming up to a certain amount
For this option, players would continue to be able to scam other players for anything other than rare items, premium or using mystery boxes, but would be limited to a certain monetary threshold (to be decided if implemented). This would include drug sales, gambling and so on.

Disallow scamming for any non-criminal transactions
This option would disallow scamming during gambling and other legal transactions. This option would not protect players from being scammed for drugs or other illegal transactions.

Continue to allow all scamming
For this option, players would continue to be able to scam other players for anything other than rare items, premium or using mystery boxes. This would include drug sales, gambling and so on.

In addition to these changes, I have amended two of our rules slightly during this transitional period following @Kevko's rule suggestion. Read about them below:

• 2.5 Excessive Negativity

• 3.13 Selling Items

As always, feel free to use this thread to discuss the recent changes and voice your thoughts on the poll.
Am just wondering. Why particularly " Scamming "?

Reaction score
Wait so I can’t sell meth cook books labelled as “weapon plans” for 20k each anymore?

Reaction score
As someone who got scammed multiple times i think it should stay, people will learn the hard way

Status
Not open for further replies.