Rule Suggestion (3.4 Putting your Life at Risk)

Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Suggestion Description: It has come to my attention that mugging people at DD who have a weapon out, whether it is in passive or attack mode is not allowed. I am pretty sure this was not the case previously, as I have experienced it firsthand and had not been punished, but I have also seen others mug at dd, even though the person they were mugging had their gun out already.

I believe it's pretty stupid to protect people selling drugs by basically making it impossible to mug them rule-wise. Being mugged currently is such an easy thing to prevent just by having your weapon out at DD. Selling drugs shouldn't be safe and should come with risks, including being mugged at the NPC.

I also attempted to mug someone at DD who had their weapon out in passive and even though we outnumbered him 3 to 1, I was still told it is not allowed.

Mentioning the "You're risking your life by mugging someone that has a gun out" point, it is worth saying that you are basically doing the same thing while raiding, but mugging at DD is definitely a much smaller risk, seeing as you immediately get the money/drugs and can leave pretty quickly after. Raiding takes a while and most of the time police respond, making it a lot more difficult to leave.

Why should this be added?:
- DD becomes less of a safe space
- Growing actually has risks other than being raided

What negatives could this have?:
- Increased mugging/fighting at DD, because people want to mug for money (I believe this isn't really a negative, as said before DD shouldn't be a safe spot)

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that mugging people at DD as a group of 3 people with pistols, is deemed 3.4 to mug one player with a pistol. Change dis shit

Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Suggestion Description: It has come to my attention that mugging people at DD who have a weapon out, whether it is in passive or attack mode is not allowed. I am pretty sure this was not the case previously, as I have experienced it firsthand and had not been punished, but I have also seen others mug at dd, even though the person they were mugging had their gun out already.

I believe it's pretty stupid to protect people selling drugs by basically making it impossible to mug them rule-wise. Being mugged currently is such an easy thing to prevent just by having your weapon out at DD. Selling drugs shouldn't be safe and should come with risks, including being mugged at the NPC.

I also attempted to mug someone at DD who had their weapon out in passive and even though we outnumbered him 3 to 1, I was still told it is not allowed.

Mentioning the "You're risking your life by mugging someone that has a gun out" point, it is worth saying that you are basically doing the same thing while raiding, but mugging at DD is definitely a much smaller risk, seeing as you immediately get the money/drugs and can leave pretty quickly after. Raiding takes a while and most of the time police respond, making it a lot more difficult to leave.

Why should this be added?:
- DD becomes less of a safe space
- Growing actually has risks other than being raided

What negatives could this have?:
- Increased mugging/fighting at DD, because people want to mug for money (I believe this isn't really a negative, as said before DD shouldn't be a safe spot)
Who said this isn't allowed? They are 100% wrong.

Reaction score
So you're telling me I can run up and with my walter ppk in stance mode which I found at the back alley of bazaar and most likely water logged with a 1 in 5 chance of actually shooting the BB bullet to sell enough drugs to supply the entire southern coast of America and still be able to tell the 3 people pointing military grade Barret m82's at my cranium to fuck off... Absolute W!