Rule Suggestion (5.3 Raiding)

Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 5.3 Raiding
Suggestion Description: If you are standing around outside while your organisation or property gets raided you are subject to the same rules as raiders and can be killed if armed.

Why should this be added?:
-Currently, if your friends are being raided you can stand outside the apartment armed and not be killed, nor have your weapon taken as this is public mugging meaning that the raiders now have to ziptie you and watch you the entire raid without taking the firearm themselves, meaning they now have someone to drag around that can break out at any point, pick up the weapon and flank. Now imagine at peak times you have a handful of people standing around, its frustrating.

It's a big hassle for people raiding and doesn't make sense, if you are standing around the assumption players have to make is that you are not breaking 3.4 and therefore are planning to flank, not killing that person would be stupid because if all players are following rules it means they plan to attack me, they could pull out a weapon at any point and unexpectedly kill you from behind with nothing you can do without it being a public mugging or 2.5. This becomes even harder if for example, I am solo raiding, I cannot raid and both watch ziptied people at the same time.

What negatives could this have?:
- People getting shot standing around during raids

This is very frustrating to deal with, I had it happen a couple of times to me where someone was just sitting outside. We gunpoint them ziptie them, then out of nowhere the occupants fly out pre-firing us obviously metagaming. I understand the frustration, but rule wise I don't think there can be anything done to fix people who will just inherently break the rules to begin with.

This is very frustrating to deal with, I had it happen a couple of times to me where someone was just sitting outside. We gunpoint them ziptie them, then out of nowhere the occupants fly out pre-firing us obviously metagaming. I understand the frustration, but rule wise I don't think there can be anything done to fix people who will just inherently break the rules to begin with.
The issue is, they aren't breaking rules, you're forced to constantly watch someone who can break out at any point that obviously came to flank, you should just be able to kill them

The issue is, they aren't breaking rules, you're forced to constantly watch someone who can break out at any point that obviously came to flank, you should just be able to kill them
This is cool and all but like so many people would get killed from just standing outside a property under the assumption they're a flanker. The way it is, is fine.

This is cool and all but like so many people would get killed from just standing outside a property under the assumption they're a flanker. The way it is, is fine.
Don't stand outside a property thats being raided then, it's 3.4