Rust - Village of PERP

Reaction score
Rust_videogame_logo.png

Hello guys, recently me, @Alex_:D @LiquifiedCactus and @Tom Hill
started playing Rust again, we've had a great time so far and we hope
we can bring in some more people.

We decided to build a base together as we would like it where we all would share things together, however @Jordan joined and it quickly became to populated and he decided to build his own base next to ours, it was successful for the day and later at night @Pusheen @MrAaron @Loejseren and @Pear joined us, they all built their own bases. We then got raided and lost everything we had.
photo.jpg

After this we built a new community base that is three times bigger where we almost have everyone, sadly there is not enough room at the moment.

Members of the Community base:
Alex
Cactus
Daymon
Jordan
Chrissy
Tom Hill
Sgt.James

-Community base is full-

People who have built their own bases.
Pusheen
MrAaron
Loejseren & Pear
[Ask these people if you wish to base with someone]

-So please guys, join us on Rust! Tomorrow there will be a wipe on the server we play on
so you might get a slot in the community base if you're quick enough to grab one!

P.S Ask @Tom Hill for the mine field map!

IP: 149.202.76.222:28025​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of the newer people to Rust might not know how to connect using an IP address.

Open your console using F1, then type ' client.connect 149.202.76.222:28025 '. That should connect you to the server.

Reaction score
New server guys, this one is a medival server which means no guns and the gathering is default. There are also NPC towns where you can buy stuff by interacting with them or bandit NPC villages to pillage.

Currently we have a faction and a town called Blackwater (named after my favourite pub The Blackwater Stream) which is next to a running river. Daymon lives inside the river's rock cave like Gollum and Loejseren lives in an incomplete thatched home. I live in an Inn.

We also play Lord of the Rings songs.