SCP: Secret Laboratory

Reaction score
header.jpg

Hello everyone!

As some of you may know, earlier in the year we had our very own SCP server for the community to play on. Unfortunately, it closed down because we lost access to our VPS. As of today, we have bought a NEW VPS and are glad to announce that the server is back! Earlier when we ran the server it was extremely successful in player count, we usually had a solid player base filled with regulars that would total us at around 15-23 players at one time; mostly people from PERP, but even randoms who became regulars coming back every day!

For those of you who haven't had the oppurtunity to experience the fun we had last time we were all on the server, I HIGHLY recommend you download the game off of Steam and try to play it for at least an hour. It has a some-what steep learning curve but you will eventually fall in love with the game and maybe even the lore. When I first got invited by @Creepis and @jjjackier, to say that I hated the game was an understatement. I gave it a chance and put in a little effort to learn it and quickly became in love with the game as i'm sure most of you will aswell.

If you're interested in joining, a good idea would be joining the discord server HERE.
Once you're in there and have the game downloaded, the IP is: jjjackier.xyz
If you're a new player, treat THIS as your bible and study it religiously

I hope to see some new faces as well as all the old players that we previously had.

Reaction score
Legit looks like an SCP taking over his monitor, cant be the only one who sees the figure on the right side