Rust

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
I'd love to play it, but I'd love to play it along with some friends not in the community.

I tried playing the new rust on some random servers, but guns only dropped in airdrops and to get airdrops you had to have guns. I hope this has been fixed.

add my steam: Torvald_the_skurk

@ThomasGeorge

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Ayy, whenever I join a server it says EAC: unconnected.

ThomasGeorge

Got a problem lads with the base; I'm stuck inside the walls.

Was trying to TP back to base with /home command, turns out I built my teleport spawn into a wall. This means that we can't get out of the base unless you jump over the walls, and then you can't get back in. The passcodes for the doors are 4472, 0258, 8520. In your inventories, you may find yourself in possession of keys, and missing wood or stone. If you happen to have keys, it's your lucky day.

I probably won't be on Rust immediately tomorrow until about 3pm roughly. Also the guy who me and Aaron had a firefight with is looking to blow our base up.

Reaction score
It will never be as good as sweater village
1168B6F0329EFF186F24E8BC684F4A799FFDAA83

Reaction score
A full 24 hours has gone into the creation of our ISA base. BEHOLD:
133CD751A781A1C57F7EED4A4A0BEC7943A951FA

- Made by @ThomasGeorge
The image above is our central base. We plan our main operations here and the recruitment of new people wishing to fight.

26176D2DB07FCF9F2C6487CCE309FDE30538F491

- Made by: Homer (Me ayylmao)
This is my own building opposite the main base, it took me a full 1hour and 30minutes to make and contains 15 furnaces and of course, the ISA flag which was also made by me.

What are we and what do we do in Rust?

We are ISA (Islamic state-artic) We raid, kill and build. We are based in a remote area of the snow biome; the cold gives us an advantage.

Tactics.

Tactics will be updated, we're mainly building right now.

Enemies.

Before I was accepted into ISA we were at war with the "Germans" which were easily slaughtered, it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
We do however, have a new enemy. The owner of the server, we do not know what their faction is called although we already know the owner is a bigot who can't form a proper sentence. They have a large base in the forest biome and they do not know our position so we have a great advantage.

How to join?

To join ISA either add me or @ThomasGeorge on steam or contact us on TS3 during our playtime, you'll be put to a test that will demonstrate your strength and to see if you're ready to die for ISA.

ThomasGeorge

Sad news have faced us recently. Our ISA base had been totalled yesterday by an unknown perpetrator and we had to move. We're now in the desert area with a new base.

Reaction score
Does anyone actually still play Rust?
If so, lemme know. Got a fresh server in need of populating!

Reaction score
Does anyone actually still play Rust?
If so, lemme know. Got a fresh server in need of populating!

Hi,

Thomas occasionally jumps onto Rust now and then but he told me he finds it "boring", me on the other hand I've also found it boring. However, I would like to jump on your server to see what it's like, it could be another "PERPhead community" one if that's what you had in mind.

Quick question - is it a modded or community server? If it's a community I'm sorry, I'm not interested; if it's a modded server: what's the gathering rate? How many plugins are there and what are they / what do they do? How many kits are there and what will they include?

Thanks.