Samsung x iPhone

Reaction score
Debate.

which one is better and why?

I prefer iPhones so the snap chat is not clapped but I'd prefer a Samsung if they sorted the snapchat out because overall Samsung is better.

Reaction score
Iphone 6S forever,had Iphone 3s,iphone 4s and now iphone 6S.

Reaction score
Samsung is all-around more complicated and harder to locate things, whereas Apple is just simple but yet effective. I also hate how the screen bends on some of the Samsung phones because you accidentally click stuff 24/7.

Reaction score
iPhones/IOS is good for people who just need something to buy and use easily since it's quite basic and simple to use out of the box immediately.

but Android is simply better if you want to get something extra out of your phone, especially the greater availability of being able to customize your phone in countless ways.

I've had, and used, both, and honestly both are good, but I guess once people get used to one, they refuse to switch over. If I had to chose I guess I would go for Android though because Google runs the internet nowadays and so much Google stuff is integrated way better on Android. Fuck Safari.

Reaction score
I guess I would go for Android though because Google runs the internet nowadays and so much Google stuff is integrated way better on Android. Fuck Safari.

you can literally download google on iPhone from the app store anyway...

Reaction score
I'm only buying from Oneplus until someone makes something equally as good at the same price range.

Reaction score
you can literally download google on iPhone from the app store anyway...
Google isn't only Google Chrome mate.

Google Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Music, Google+ etc of which most are accessible on both PC and phone/tablet hence why having the integration on android is so good to have things on both devices without needing to do anything. Obviously Apple has unique apps to, but of which are available on PC I can only think of iTunes.

Reaction score
Android, I'm already used to the customization and the complete freedom to do almost anything with my phone (can't install third party apps on iOS). I've rooted mine (TWRP is also nice) which means I installed a Adblocker and can go on streaming sites without annoying ads wanting me to cum in a millisecond. HEBF optimizer is also really nice which means I can go balls to the wall battery life and control other related stuff that you can only do with a root.

I'm still rocking a Note 3 Neo but I'm planning on upgrading to a Note 8 soon or Note 9 when prices drop. I love the SmartSelect feature from the S-Pen and the battery life. Never had iOS as my daily driver but the ease of use is nice for my mom as she does not understand how Android works.

Reaction score
I Found out that some samsung phones have better technology inside then iphone phones.

Yet like others said here iphone have a really simple/basic design and pretty easy to use. Still some iphones are just overpriced in my opinion.
Yea i get it you pay also for the brand name but its just kinda too overpriced sometimes.

If you can afford it i suggest to buy an iphone.

But if you dont wanna spend too much and wanna make the best out of what you spend buy samsung