Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

qLXAVKU.png

List of those who can accept apps:

@Speeder
@Goethfather
@Thomas Fredrick

Find out more about our organisation before your application here.

Follow this template pls:​
In Game name:

Steam Name:

Playtime on server:

Skills info (gun levels, etc): Screenshot mandatory

Money in bank:

Cars Owned:

Any further information for your application:

We're not dickheads, so your result with be forum PM'd to you to avoid any sort of humiliation.

Thanks for your applications, we'll look forward to hearing from you.​

Last edited by a moderator:

moD

Reaction score
In Game name: Calogero Cornelli

Steam Name: moD

Playtime on server: ~10 days

Skills info (gun levels, etc): The only notable skill I have is my rifle marksmanship which is at 100. I haven't really bothered to invest in any other skills thus far due to the fact that I just buy everything I need rather than making it, and for the fact I only use rifles for gun play. After buying an expensive car, I plan on using the remainder of my funds to level up my firearms level to 20 so I may be able to craft bobby pins and level my lock picking.

Money in bank: ~200k plus drugs I need to sell.

Cars Owned: Scion FR-S.

Any further information for your application: I've been looking for a decent org to stay in and progress with for quite some time, you can add me on steam if you have any questions to ask me.

Reaction score
In Game name:Giuseppe Santora

Steam Name: Liam Holder

Playtime on server:20 days and 7 hours( I have been in the community since 2013)

Skills info (gun levels, etc): Screenshot mandatory http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1204752080
Money in bank: 68k

Cars Owned: Volvo 242

Any further information for your application: I used to be in so many orgs but now I am orgless looking for a org to join, I quite loyal, and quite good when raiding I usually push first and lose my gun to my org members and when they give me it back I say it's yours now.

Reaction score
In Game name: Jay Rothwell

Steam Name: Mango

Playtime on server: 2 months 10 days

Skills info (gun levels, etc): https://i.gyazo.com/47f179cd0946a4b70714fd457bfd2bd2.png

Money in bank: $500,000

Cars Owned: Mercedes E63 AMG

Any further information for your application: Want to join the organisation because I'm bored and want to make some $$$

Reaction score
In Game name: Josef Park

Steam Name: Josef

Playtime on server: 23 days or something like that.

Skills info (gun levels, etc): Will do one when on server next

Money in bank: Not much currently.

Cars Owned: Esclade

Any further information for your application: Nah

Reaction score
In Game name: William Naill

Steam Name: J0_0M

Playtime on server: 20 days +

Skills info (gun levels, etc): Screenshot mandatory

Capture.PNG

Money in the bank: Currently 66k I just got a new car for 500k and more.

Cars Owned: Audi RS4 Avant (Upgraded one-time speed (for 190k) has upgraded some new fresh body on (for 190k).

Any further information for your application: I know that I don't have good firearms, Rifle Mark, Pistol Mark...

• but this is why I want to join the org so that I can improve, have fun, get know some new people (Maby some new friends (hopefully)) and do some cool crazy stuff and importantly to serve and protect organization).

Reaction score
In Game name: Tom Peters

Steam Name: Gooby

Playtime on server: 8 days and 7 hours

Skills info (gun levels, etc):
filedetails

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1207573793

Money in bank: 45K

Cars Owned: Dodge Ram

Any further information for your application: I see myself as a decent roleplayer, before I joined Perpheads, I played on HL2RP for 2 years, but it became a bit boring so I decided to look here and I really loved the look of your organization. I sure hope you will take a good look at my application, and even though I'm not that big as the others, I hope you'll give me a chance to grow with the help of your organization.

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.