Satisfaction - Perpheads Montage

Return for more in the future?

• Total voters
Reaction score
rxsm just jealous he cant hit these sick pistol shots...
good montage man i hope to see u ingame more

Reaction score
me wondering why people are bringing AS50's into close quarter shootouts
confused-drew-scanlon-blinking-x6ae0pugzh26bd4q.gif

Reaction score
Abomination of a montage
Wtf. You're. Dogshit.
are these the so-called "elite shots" i should be hitting
I agree, this montage should've been eight minutes of 3:2 stretched clips showing nothing but mowing down pistol cops with an AK-101 (decorated with a violently garish animated skin) Make sure you invert the colours of some random clips and turn them upside down, and run them through a high pass filter. Oh, and it should've had some sort of drill rap in the background, doesn't matter whether it's any good or not.

Reaction score
I agree, this montage should've been eight minutes of 3:2 stretched clips showing nothing but mowing down pistol cops with an AK-101 (decorated with a violently garish animated skin) Make sure you invert the colours of some random clips and turn them upside down, and run them through a high pass filter. Oh, and it should've had some sort of drill rap in the background, doesn't matter whether it's any good or not.
I hope you know me and Moon have personally been toxic to the 3:2 stretched AK-101 clips too. We are not bias.

Reaction score
Ye you fucking tell those 3:2 res players playing with ak101. Just let it all out... It gets tough sometimes to do it all by myself.

Attachments

• SuccessKid.jpg
    SuccessKid.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
tldr :penguin: