School movie project

Reaction score
For Fotography and film we have been given this assignment:

Make a film with 3-6 players in it.

Our teacher gave 0 fucks of what kind of movie it had to be, so we chose horror.

You know these two dutch motherfuckers?
986frr.jpg

Yeah, we're making a horror movie out of this.

Were mostly using a big greenscreen (We have a really nice studio with 6 standing lights, 4 overhead lights and a greenscreen( 36m² green wall 36m² green floor) )

In our last scene, the detective shoots the guy in red. This is also the ending scene. After this following the credits and the blue guy's arrest. Sadly, i need help with a song.

Some parts of This song are usable, but thats 40% of the total song and would give me less time during editing. If anybody has a fitting song for this it would be amazing.
The song should be around that style, a slower song also wouldn't be bad. Something that starts depressed and when it end's it give you that europhoric feeling is what im looking for.

We also have an action scene, where we will use the gta v song for :kappa:

If you really wanna know, we use Premiere CC for editing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just got "yeah make a poster where you take pictures yourself and edit it on photoshop".
Your film class sounds a lot more exciting.

Deleted member 1235

I take it for the final scene after the man is shot dead you're trying to create an "It's all over" type of vibe? I think the video you have already is actually really good, I ended up listening to the whole thing. You've got the right idea by sticking to instrumental pieces, I'm not 100% certain what you're looking for perhaps some of these may help?