Scotland the Brave

Reaction score
Topic: New Ringtone

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add new Ringtone To Phone Directory/Ringtone App
- Add Scottish Pride And Patriotism
- Specifically the song 'Scotland The Brave'

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think we all need a bit of Scottish pride and patriotism in Perpheads, after all, Scotland is gr8 m8.

Lets be honest, we need a few new ringtones now, we've had the same for a while and it would be nice to have ones that aren't shitty clubbing songs or techno.

It would also be nice on the server for the Scots (including myself) to be stereotyped as other than shanking, robbing neds from Glasgow.

Optional additions:
- Possibly add some new unrelated ringtones at your discretion
- It may look like I'm taking the piss here, but I am very serious about this, I want to hear some bagpipes when someone calls me!
- Here is the song in general:

Deleted member 1235

Firstly, you spelled god save the queen wrong. Secondly does it really matter I mean the phone only rings for a few seconds, seems like something that's not really needed. I think the option of adding your own music/ringtones was suggested and denied before but I'm not 100% certain.

*Now if you added one of these two then you've got my support*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I would say yes but you're not an independent country
Anyway,
If you add this then why not add God Save the Queen or Deutschland Ueber Alles, like if you add one anthem then that by extension gives people from other nations the right to have theirs. Too many files and too much effort