Scripted RP events?

Reaction score
Thoughts?

Like I'm thinking about turf wars, hostage situations to whatever.

edit:
Thinking that in certain events the parttakers of the event can get a health boost

Last edited:
Reaction score
A natural disaster like flooding or a super rare tornado event would be alright, probably just more annoying than fun tbh but it's some variety.
Then there's also a zombie apocalypse that could occur randomly with an extremely low chance, and last until the last infected is dead, and is started by a single squad of NPC zombies that is randomly spawned anywhere on the map when the event is silently triggered?
Just a thought.

Reaction score
Do r6s but with 6 players, 12 players only at the same time, 6 vs 6 all with TFU equipment (but with color-codes and can switch their guns just like regular TFU can) one team defending and the other one attacking at Parker+Glassco, instead of aids entire server split into 2 and becoming teamkill-village with 0 tactics

Reaction score
Then there's also a zombie apocalypse that could occur randomly with an extremely low chance

This is already in the game and can be activated by Senior admin + godstick - It's the Halloween event.

Reaction score
There seems to be a misunderstanding here.
I'm talking about IG realistic situations. Not talking about events like Glass Co or whatever

For example, having a full on subs turf war

Reaction score
But at the end of the day it's just another glass co raid event, what makes it stand out?

It's an RP situation. We've already done it before with Venomine and Stomper, but it the scale wasn't as large because people were too weary about losing their guns.

In the events of a turf war, police will most likely show up, which adds more to the situation at hand. The glass co raid event is just a match with two teams that can't be interfered with people outside glass co.

Reaction score
It's an RP situation. We've already done it before with Venomine and Stomper, but it the scale wasn't as large because people were too weary about losing their guns.

In the events of a turf war, police will most likely show up, which adds more to the situation at hand. The glass co raid event is just a match with two teams that can't be interfered with people outside glass co.

But WHY would individuals take part in this "RP situation?" It just seems like an event with a bit of context to me and something that could already be done by players if they decided to actually go out into the city and make their own RP.

Reaction score
But WHY would individuals take part in this "RP situation?" It just seems like an event with a bit of context to me and something that could already be done by players if they decided to actually go out into the city and make their own RP.

I'm talking about a select group of players who want to do a situation if they're in the mood to. Why, you ask? Because it's fun.

something that could already be done by players if they decided to actually go out into the city and make their own RP.

"Make their own RP"? Judging by the time I have played here, I have yet to see a person who has done anything remotely as creative. I've done my fair share of making food stands, smoke shops and similar stuff like that. The problem is that the players aren't as interested to parttake in situations because they're too busy making money their own way. I'm just trying to create scenarios that wont really risk you losing anything, because most of the players would rather say no to an RP situation if it risks losing items