AR on Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jamie-pleb / Jamie Alakoski

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sdac2 / Michael Boyle

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48656781

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Boyle broke 5.1 by gun pointing me in a very public area and he didnt make it so fast. The 2 other guys was Robert Crane and Gary Belinsky.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: From the start.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bit iffy really, I mean there is an aggravating factor; apparently you mugged one of them before? So it wasn't as if this was just random, if you did in fact mug them, they can justify breaking 3.4 and mugging you out in the bazaar.

However it is mid day and in the middle of a public area. Also 3.24 is broken by the offending player when they stated that you disconnected in a roleplay situations.

Personally I just think the other party need reminding that they do need to be doing criminal activity like this out of the publics sight, so maybe getting the targeted player into a vehicle and taking them out the area. A verbal warning would be suffice imo.

Reaction score
No one else except from our org were in bazaar and no one was around it that we could see, We also took care of cameras. I also wasn't the one who started gun pointing you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He didn't mug you in public, but he did gunpoint you in public where, usually, many people would be standing and observing the scene. This would quickly lead to the local constabulary being informed which may quickly lead to his arrest due to the amount of witnesses involved.

Reaction score
At the start they were pretty much just ganging up on you and doing stuff/etc. that could be done by any bugger with his mates, but shooting a camera in the middle of the day, where realistically the area would be populated at the time of the day, by both shop owners and customers, so this is not something that should be done just cause there's no actual players closeby, but their reason for the ramming/general annoyance towards you were valid as you had previously mugged Boyle, if that is true. I don't either feel like this is something major, but that's up to the staff member dealing with this

Reaction score
Really, you're just salty because you were mugged. Nor is this public, they took care of the CCTV cameras, made sure you were in a very closed area.

To me this, really just is a straight forward -Support

Reaction score
As Rogue has said he did not mug you in a public area but he did display a gun in public and pointed it at you now bazzar has normally alot of players inside therefore someone could have called the police and it would have lead to them either causing a shootout between them and the police or ended with them being arrested therefore they was putting there life/freedom at risk during that time.

Reaction score
+support They gunpointed you in a public area and they broke 3.15 by ramming your car and that would cost them some if it breaks

Reaction score
Boyle, did in fact breaking 3.24 at the start of the video by saying he mugged me and then disconnecter, however this is only minor

Reaction score
Well,they kind of mugged you inside a shop,but ramming your car and shooting cameras in public is indeed autistic.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will not be recieving a ban nor a warning on his record, however he will be spoken go about the situation as after all it is more or less a revenge against you and in the middle of this situation I'm sure you would do the same basically to get your revenge on the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.