Reaction score
If you want to support, the Suggestion thread Link shown below is the place for it, this page is so I could post my Images.
I have posted a Suggestion for Seatbelts to be added to the server
(Here: https://perpheads.com/threads/seatbelts.20178/), I have worked on way more pictures than I needed for the thread so I will be posting them here:
Please Read
I will be adding more pictures

These Seatbelts cannot be given as a resource for development as they are made in PAC3 and contain no scripts or any coding, just visual that I have made.

If you look closely I have paid attention to the visual physics like how the belt curves around the chest realistically. It can take up to an Hour each Seatbelt as I have to perfect it; No clipping, correct Color and Material and what not. Each belt consists of 16 Bone Parts that I can position
(Lap and Shoulder Belt are separate)

sbgNR.jpg

sb5Gj.jpg

sbdci.jpg

rDhya.jpg

rDib8.jpg

rDib1.jpg

rDtXY.jpg

rEdf6.jpg

rEdfl.jpg

rEdfk.jpg

rCmTn.jpg

rBWJj.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's pretty nice,
Why don't you post like the 4 point belts as well? They are pretty cool too!

Well, anyways, good luck in the suggestion, it seems like it will get accepted because it truly does add a lot of realism to the server also limits the -safe- runaways from police for example.

Reaction score
Maybe XQ can make it to where the cops don't have to wear the belts because realistically, officers don't wear belts because they need to get in and out of a car quickly.

Reaction score
Maybe XQ can make it to where the cops don't have to wear the belts because realistically, officers don't wear belts because they need to get in and out of a car quickly.
It truly depends on which country you're talking about because some if not most police force do use their seatbelts even if only on specific places, officers should be able to put on their seatbelts like everyone else, just that their car won't beep when they don't put their seatbelts on for example? As it is a feature that can be easily disabled and I don't know if its a thing in police vehicles or not, but for sure restrained people shouldn't be able to put on their seatbelts because well, if they could why wouldn't they just be able to pull out a weapon when driving hehe. (Posted as a quote and not a comment because the comment limit is way too short for anything).

Deleted member 5193

Really like this idea. Hope it gets added. Got my full support for this, never thought about it before but feel it would be a great addition.

Reaction score
Great idea, this would also be able to prevent accidentally hopping out of your car and almost dying. It would be able to be balanced so that it takes extra time to get out of a car. This would also be a new law, but I feel like it would be a hard law to enforce and would cause a lot of argument.

Reaction score
Great idea, this would also be able to prevent accidentally hopping out of your car and almost dying. It would be able to be balanced so that it takes extra time to get out of a car. This would also be a new law, but I feel like it would be a hard law to enforce and would cause a lot of argument.
Have you looked at the Suggestion page? The Getting out time is stated also is the Law of it :p Find it above at the top