It won't let me donate for VIP.

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm posting this in the appropriate section. If I am not, then I am truly sorry for that. Anyhow...

I decided to donate for VIP. I have added funds and everything. I have also made sure to have more than enough funds in €. As it seems like that's the currency you are charging for. But for some reason. Every time I try to donate, I get this error message; "You must add funds to your PayPal account before sending more money." (See attachment 'paypal.jpg'). Despite this, I have double-checked that I have more than enough on my account ( http://i.imgur.com/5zDLwHd.jpg?1 )

PayPal have also emailed me to confirm that bank transfer is complete and that I may purchase stuff on the internet with my funds. Am I missing anything here? Why does PayPal demand me to add funds in order to donate for VIP?

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I realise now that I made 2 posts. For this I am sorry. When I made this post, it told me I was not permitted to make a thread here.

Reaction score
You must be loging in with an wong email when you are loging in to pay to perpheads try to log in with an other one and if that does't work then contact paypal and solve the problem with them