Map Suggestion Second PD/ PD Outpost

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Second PD/ PD Outpost
Suggestion Description:

Background: On Sunday, I was hosting a speed trap operation, and in the 1.5 hours of the operation, there were three PD raids and several slum raids where either myself or others I was with died within the NLR bubble of PD. We then had to wait ten minutes for NLR to be over before retrieving our cars and returning to patrol.

Suggestion: A second smaller PD or PD outpost near Farm or Parker Tunnel would allow officers to get back on patrol if they have NLR in PD, especially if there is a PD raid where the bulk of the PD has died with a ten-minute NLR.

This would also act as the central dispatch HQ, so they're not at risk of being caught in the crossfire.

Having this based in or around Farm or Park Tunnel would bring more activity to the area and give easy access to the far side of the map and highways for police, especially RTU.

What would be there -
1. A place to spawn vehicles.
2. An area for dispatch, away from the risk of PD raids.
3. Armoury.

What shouldn't be there -
1. Jails - Keeping the only place to jail criminals at the main PD would remove the need for two PD raids and allow for PD raids to continue as usual.

Why should this be added?:
- Removes the idle ten minutes after dying in or near PD.
- Would encourage more people to go on duty at peak times where a lot of shootouts happen.
- Increases activity in usually low traffic areas.
- Safe area for dispatch.
- Adds a centre of operations for both RTU and Patrol (inc TFU)

What negatives could this have?:
- Officers avoid main PD due to the risk of PD raids in peak times.
- Would involve a lot of work.
- Might change the dynamic in the area it is placed.

Reaction score
City Hall NPC perhaps? Like the Secret service vehicle spawn but for PD vehicles

Reaction score
A second smaller PD or PD outpost near Farm or Parker Tunnel would allow officers to get back on patrol if they have NLR in PD, especially if there is a PD raid where the bulk of the PD has died with a ten-minute NLR.
The main issue with this is (besides the requirement for extra brushes/models in an already near-capacity map) is that officers would be able to deploy and seek shelter in two opposite parts of the map, making response times across the entire map much quicker and thus impeding on criminal activities beyond what some might call reasonable.

3. Armoury.
This is also an issue. During a PD raid, officers are not able to gear up quickly if they are responding from elsewhere. With a second PD outpost, all TFU officers would be able to quickly gear up before they respond, massively increasing the advantage that the PD has. This would also apply to officers responding to an incident from Business -> Suburbs, or vice versa, being able to quickly gear up en-route without having to take a detour would be very powerful.

Don't think this will work out in the long-term, I reckon that having an option at the City Hall or even the Fire Department for officers to gear down (only) and spawn a vehicle would be as far as is balanced.

Reaction score
The main issue with this is (besides the requirement for extra brushes/models in an already near-capacity map) is that officers would be able to deploy and seek shelter in two opposite parts of the map, making response times across the entire map much quicker and thus impeding on criminal activities beyond what some might call reasonable.

This is also an issue. During a PD raid, officers are not able to gear up quickly if they are responding from elsewhere. With a second PD outpost, all TFU officers would be able to quickly gear up before they respond, massively increasing the advantage that the PD has. This would also apply to officers responding to an incident from Business -> Suburbs, or vice versa, being able to quickly gear up en-route without having to take a detour would be very powerful.

Don't think this will work out in the long-term, I reckon that having an option at the City Hall or even the Fire Department for officers to gear down (only) and spawn a vehicle would be as far as is balanced.
With the second point I agree, the only issue I have with the current system is, for example, there is a PD raid at peak times with 20 officers on. If the raid is successful and 18/20 offices die in the PD there will be zero police response to incidents that aren’t in the city for over ten minutes. This can be easily exploited by those looking to do major raids etc because if they have a mate in prison, even if they don’t succeed they’ve effectively disabled the police for a long period of time. Other than the negatives for civilians around the map, it also has a negative on the police, if this happens multiple times in an hour and you’re spending more than half of an hour not able to do anything which drives people away from being on duty at peak times which makes the police force basically ineffective at dealing with major crimes.

Maybe a normal NLR if you die in PD of five minutes.

If you add a vehicle spawn point at CH or fire station it still puts officers that have respawned at risk of being shot after they respawn if the raid lasts longer than the respawn timer.

Or removing the armoury and only allowing people to spawn their if they have NLR at PD, like they do at CH.

Reaction score
I would love to see a second PD, currently there is space within the world that is not used and would fit perfectly in my opinion,
next to Roxie's Diner
9g6urXo.png

Reaction score
One of the issues with a PD at Business is that you can potentially hold places like Moron's, Glass Co. and Parker at perpetual lockdown.

Reaction score
One of the issues with a PD at Business is that you can potentially hold places like Moron's, Glass Co. and Parker at perpetual lockdown.
I understand but look at slums and regals, arguably the most raided properties and even then if it’s not a small group raiders still do well there.

How PD respond to situations plays a big factor, if it’s a staggered response it’s a lot easier to deal with as a raider. If you get several officers turn up at the same time then it’s a lot harder for raiders. But I guess that comes back to training and organisation from supervisors etc.

I just feel there needs to be somewhere, either a second PD or a police garage where cops can retrieve a vehicle to get back on patrol instead of sitting doing nothing for ten minutes.

Reaction score
I understand but look at slums and regals, arguably the most raided properties and even then if it’s not a small group raiders still do well there.
Granted I have never played Police and never raided so take my opinion with a grain of salt. At Slums and Regals you have escape routes, while in places like Projex, Moron's, Parker and Glass Co. there is only one real way out and if there is a EMS or Firefighter on standby they can quickly call out people leaving and if Police can spawn and get a vehicle at Business the response time is going to be really fast.

All it takes is one government employee to be alive to keep the situation going for a really long time. But again, I have not played Police/Raider so my view can be a little skewed.