Secondary School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
People tried to bully me often when I was in school. But I knew how to fight (boxing club), which boosted my confidence in situation like these. Of course, it's always better to handle it without fighting, but sometimes things has to be done. I'm not saying you should break their noses, but just knowing you could probably beat their asses is sometimes enough.

Reaction score
Learn a martial art to build your confidence, try to make amends if you did something to them or annoyed them in anyway, if you can’t just stay in your own lane and a good punch or two if they don’t stop should shut them up.

Although I will say that if you behave the same way you do in this community then that should probably be the first thing you change or stop doing

Reaction score
Idk am just that one kid who always goes to class and doesn't have any relevance to anyone am mainly just alone because i don't like my friends cause they're kind of un-mature
You’ll sooner or later be with that group of people you enjoy spending time around, what ultimately matters is your education and don’t spend too much time on video games over homework and revision, you’ll appreciate that decision in the long run. People do take the mick in school, stand up for yourself and don’t let that shit belittle you because it’ll just bother you and cause stress with everything else going on alongside, crying to the teachers won’t do shit so be the bigger man. Obviously I don’t want you to end up with no mates but are they really the sort of people you want to be associating yourself around? That’s for you to answer.

Reaction score
You’ll sooner or later be with that group of people you enjoy spending time around, what ultimately matters is your education and don’t spend too much time on video games over homework and revision, you’ll appreciate that decision in the long run. People do take the mick in school, stand up for yourself and don’t let that shit belittle you because it’ll just bother you and cause stress with everything else going on alongside, crying to the teachers won’t do shit so be the bigger man. Obviously I don’t want you to end up with no mates but are they really the sort of people you want to be associating yourself around? That’s for you to answer.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.