Secondary School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just hold your breath til college where you'll make "Lifelong friends" you'll have the time of your life with and never speak to again when you leave.

Reaction score
You’ll sooner or later be with that group of people you enjoy spending time around, what ultimately matters is your education and don’t spend too much time on video games over homework and revision, you’ll appreciate that decision in the long run. People do take the mick in school, stand up for yourself and don’t let that shit belittle you because it’ll just bother you and cause stress with everything else going on alongside, crying to the teachers won’t do shit so be the bigger man. Obviously I don’t want you to end up with no mates but are they really the sort of people you want to be associating yourself around? That’s for you to answer.
sorry to bump in but self defense is not allowed in my school (somehow) but i do it anyways

Reaction score
Just hold your breath til college where you'll make "Lifelong friends" you'll have the time of your life with and never speak to again when you leave.
College is worse than secondary school this is false

Status
Not open for further replies.