Senior moderator Pugga no more

Reaction score
Morning boys

You all knew this was coming, these last few weeks have been a bit crazy for me, and I’m not gonna go into too much detail but if you want to know then you can message me privately

Basically I am resigning, mainly for the reason that I do not have enough time anymore to play perp. I recently started a new job and also have other real life commitments which makes it extremely hard for me to play or when I do it be at times that not many people are on

I would like to thank the rest of the staff team and everyone else who has assisted me in anyway during my perp career, been a fat ride, especially after being the first person unbanned for cheating and then going n getting staff. I thought me getting helper was impossible but look now L0l

#MostReportsDone2021

I will still come on time to time but only to shoot shit for my retarded uncle @Jack Bruhross

@luke5763 sister is peng

Reaction score
You were a fantastic Senior Moderator and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you (especially when it came to our unionizing in staff meetings). I hope everything is okay and that you enjoy your new job. Take care man.

Reaction score
Morning boys

You all knew this was coming, these last few weeks have been a bit crazy for me, and I’m not gonna go into too much detail but if you want to know then you can message me privately

Basically I am resigning, mainly for the reason that I do not have enough time anymore to play perp. I recently started a new job and also have other real life commitments which makes it extremely hard for me to play or when I do it be at times that not many people are on

I would like to thank the rest of the staff team and everyone else who has assisted me in anyway during my perp career, been a fat ride, especially after being the first person unbanned for cheating and then going n getting staff. I thought me getting helper was impossible but look now L0l

#MostReportsDone2021

I will still come on time to time but only to shoot shit for my retarded uncle @Jack Bruhross

@luke5763 sister is peng
Thanks man, you are aware @luke5763 sister is 9 right?

Reaction score
Sad to see you go mate, we had a lot of fun times. You proved to be a really fab staff member and you should be very proud of everything that you achieved. Take care my friend, drunk snaps still gonna be coming.

Reaction score
Thx for your commitment to the staff team & the community! I hope you're well and wish you the best of luck with your new job!