Separate NPC for SWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:

A separate NPC to become the SWAT job OR An individual option in the police NPC

Short explanation
(in notes):

So currently to become SWAT you must become a police officer first and then become a SWAT unit. I suggest as stated either a separate NPC in which you talk to just to become SWAT OR A separate text box in the Police NPC to become SWAT directly

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

If there is not a mayor there is only 4 cop slots and these are normally full at all times. so the chances of actually becoming a cop to apply for SWAT is not high you generally have to ask people to leave cop so you can become SWAT. If there is a Mayor then well its 10 cops but the point still stands. - Making it eaiser to become SWAT would add more rp situatons instead of never having SWAT

Optional additions:

On a old server I used to play they had 2 complete NPC's 1 for Police and 1 for SWAT, SO I don't think it would be that hard to implement.

Reaction score
I believe someone suggested this and it got denied. I agree with it getting denied, irl you don't usually go straight for SWAT, if they do it's very rare. I understand it's frustrating but this function CAN be unrealistic. I think it should stick to cop then get a "promotion" to SWAT.

Reaction score
Denied - After a talk with Fredy, he mentioned that it would be better to make a completely different option on the main Police NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.