Serious RP

Reaction score
Tried to start a roleplay situation where I had accidentally driven right underneath the courier truck while I wasn't paying attention and "obliterated" my drivers' seat and all that.
And in the process I broke the truck's driveshaft.

Noone can take this seriously, wtf.
I honestly don't understand why the fuck people can't roleplay.

I've seen better roleplay abilities on Arma 3, other gmod servers and san andreas

Reaction score
Hold on, almost 3 minutes passed and i'm not seeing road cones, a blocked intersection & an advert?
E2x7eD1.png

I'm triggered, seriously especially since RTU is there.

luckely there are times where there are Firefighters on and people actualy can roleplay it out, but this shit just amazes me its like darkRP

Reaction score
The reason why it's not going as planned @Exnem ツ is that the RP situation you have been trying to create has blocked the entire highway. And what @XShai123 is trying to do is to create a hole in the massive blockage that has been created so people can actually get through and do what they want to do, Its not that people don't want to RP it, Its because people have other things to do and because in the RP sit you have created there is no other way for people to get past without RC it would have to result to them to just sit there and wait for it to be sorted out which could take from 10-20 minutes or longer. You can't expect everyone to just sit there and wait for this to be sorted out and in that situation, there is no way to get around it without RC.

Reaction score
The reason why it's not going as planned @Exnem ツ is that the RP situation you have been trying to create has blocked the entire highway. And what @XShai123 is trying to do is to create a hole in the massive blockage that has been created so people can actually get through and do what they want to do, Its not that people don't want to RP it, Its because people have other things to do and because in the RP sit you have created there is no other way for people to get past without RC it would have to result to them to just sit there and wait for it to be sorted out which could take from 10-20 minutes or longer. You can't expect everyone to just sit there and wait for this to be sorted out and in that situation, there is no way to get around it without RC.
Honestly, if the situation allowed a gap to be created and a lane would be opened you would still have idiots running over your cones and all that. If you create that big of a crash with 2+ cars and its chaos, what's the issue with blocking off the city bridge highway at intersection and detouring people past subs to bazaar?