Server Discord!

Reaction score
Hey!
So, ever since I joined this server (which wasn't long ago) I have wondered why you don't have a discord server like all the others, it just makes things like contacting staff out of the game much easier and gives a nice place for the community to chat. However I also understand not wanting to devote time and effort into making a discord server when you have a perfectly fine (for some people) TeamSpeak server, so with this in mind, I made it for you!

Yes, I made you a discord server, My hope is that the owners like it and I can transfer ownership to them and make it an official server, however, I know that most likely won't happen, so for now it's just a nice place for people who like this community to hang out. However it is set up to be an official server, it has all the staff ranks in place, with staff channels, Premium Member channels, moderation bots and other things (If you want to know more, please contact me through Discord DMs and I'll be happy to answer any questions). Please do come and join! Tell me what you think, or what I should add/remove. I'm Mr Creeper on discord.

https://discord.com/invite/txUMSJB

Kind Regards
Mr Creeper (James Mic)
:)

P.S. I know some of you probably don't have discord, don't know what it is or don't like it. But I ask you to give this a chance and keep an open mind, it might be a change from TeamSpeak or the forums, but change can be a good thing if your willing to give it a go.

Reaction score
@LilChicken
Ahh, ok. Now you put it like that I can see your point, and since those joining the server will already have an idea of what we do it doesn't really need to be there. What would you rename it to then? just "PERPHeads" or "PERPHeads RP"?

Deleted member 5577

@Mr Creeoer the rp in perp stands for roleplay PERPheads is just this community name so idk just put that but from what I’ve seen everyone has joined and left people aren’t really interested in a discord