SERVER EVENTS - 05/10/2019

Reaction score
  • Staff

05/10/2019 - SERVER EVENTS

Been a while since we have done some events, so it's time to host a few!

BAT BATTLE
Each player is given a bat, the goal is to knock everyone else out and be the last man standing.

TIME: 6:00PM BST (GMT+1)

WINNER (ROUND 1): Whitetiger
WINNER (ROUND 2): Team Blue

PRIZE:
$50,000 for each winner

ONE IN THE CHAMBER (SUBURBS)
One in the chamber tests your ability to aim quickly and precisely. If your bullet hits, you'll kill
the player and get another bullet in your magazine. If you run out of bullets, use your knife!

TIME: 7PM BST (GMT+1)

WINNER (ROUND 1): @Al Capone
WINNER (ROUND 2): @Al Capone

PRIZE:
$50,000 for each winner

BEACH DERBY
Participants are teleported onto of a floating wooden platform, that slowly decays.
Each player is given a mini cooper and must try to stay on the platform for as long as possible
before falling, or being pushed off.

TIME: 7:30PM BST (GMT+1)

WINNER (ROUND 1): @EiPUS
WINNER (ROUND 2): Snicker

PRIZE:
$50,000 for each winner

PARKER RAID
Parker raid is simple. Two teams fight to the death in a giant raid on the Parker and Glass Co buildings.
The defending team will be given a basic defense and a gun, the attacking team will be tasked with raiding the property
using the limited equipment they have.

TIME: 8PM BST (GMT+1)

WINNER (ROUND 1): Team Red
WINNER (ROUND 2): Team Red

PRIZE: $25,000 for each person alive on the winning team

Last edited:
Reaction score
How about spend some time updating the server content, map, etc instead of doing events? Not trying to be rude but this is what we want. Not events.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Can we do an escape room event? Basically we would roleplay as women trying to escape the cage of a Norwegian man!

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Every event post I see, is the exact same events, spice it up a bit, people are getting bored of the same events!

Reaction score
Suggestions are welcome!

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Gotta remember there is 80 people in these events generally, how do you make an escape room(s) to cater for this many people

Reaction score
Hate to be "That guy" who complains about events but we all know how bat battles go:

1-2 people get all the kills then the "Winner" just doinks on the noggin of the top killer whilst they have 2hp.

Bat battles are pretty shit tbh ngl.

Reaction score
Maybe you could do it so you do events every Saturday night or every Sunday night. Would be fun but like every week different, not like we do 1 in the chamber every Saturday for example. As this is wanted by a lot of people and they enjoy doing events this would encourage people to get on a participate in events like these.

Reaction score
Yall violating Madda, like cmon let the man live. He trying to do what he can for the community, he can't code so he is limited to what he can exactly do. He is trying to good for the community and people still wanna chat shit.

I do agree with everyone about the updates, but that is out of Madda's control, just respect what he does for the community and not continue to complain and aim it all at him because he cannot do anything.

I aint gonna be here for the events, imma prob be off my face, but I suggest adding office raid or gun game cuz people well enjoy that or let people vote on the events at least xx

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rather shit in my hands and clap on a Saturday night tbf.

Kay

Reaction score
Cheers for actually trying to do something
Madda , don’t see why people are complaining about no updates , don’t think people understand how long it actually takes to code and develop certain things in general

Reaction score
We are waiting for May 2020, May is a mighty month

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Still find it funny how only senior+ can host events.

Make it for Admins+ thanks

Reaction score
Gotta be sad relying on an OOC influence for events, if only events were created in character by the players.

Reaction score
I suggested in character events such as armed convoys transporting confiscated weapons to be attacked etc but they werent having any of it, not hard to get the PD to drive across the city and defend a swat van and spawn some weapons if it is taken out by crims.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
amen to that brother

heil husky