Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Mexican Standoff

Votes: 33 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rat

Reaction score
Hide and seek.

One player gets a combine model and has to find everyone and murder them. If someone dies they are also part of the finding team.

Reaction score
The team deathmatch in forest that @MrLewis did not too long ago wasn't too bad. It was 3 teams all starting in their own wood cabin and once it started it was just a TDM and you were not allowed to stay in the cabin after it started. Only problem with events like these is that it takes a long time to get weapons and ammo ready for everybody. I think the same idea applies to Suburbs deathmatch too.

Skyhigh skipping was fun too, you get placed over office (for old office this was the case atleast) and then everybody has to try dodge the physgun while it's going left->right and vice verca, last person on the platform wins of course.

Kay

Reaction score
A racing event?

Hide N Seek in the forest or something? Find Fredy or someone and get 100k

Build Battles

Castle VS Castle or Fort VS Fort *Basically parker vs raiders but u know*

Reaction score
I personally want a zombie event, I missed the Halloween even both Octobers in 2015 and 2016. I think it should be hosted as its a 1 a year event and from the videos, it seems extremely fun. It would also give others a chance to experience it.

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if you could do something like where half people come and try to kill the mayor whilst the other half do everything in their power to try and stop the naughty noodles from whacking him