Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Console
How long were you banned for: Permanetly

Your Steam Name
: ShadowTyler
Your In-game Name: Franklin Park
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shadow_Tyler/

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating Attempt
Why should this appeal be considered: Hello,Today am making my 3rd or 4th ban appeal and i want to start it off by saying sorry to all the staff member and the people who was involved, i didnt know what was in my mind that made me cheat, its now 1 year and a half+ since my banned and i really want to get back on playing the server with my friends and enjoy the time and really wanted to play and have fun i actually really miss the server and miss all the player and everyday they make update and it really making me get hype and wanted to play it too much if my ban apologize get accpeted i would really stay in the server 24 hour and play bc i really have fun in the server and really love perpheads and idk what happend to me and let me cheater and i hope u accept my apologize for all the staff members for cheating and i really wanted to tell them sorry for cheating attempt and wanted to say for @TinySlayer sorry for every time i evade but i really wanted to play in the server bc its really fun and it is the best role play server in garry's mod and it's really really fun and cant wait more that 1 and half year it too much and long time didn't play in the server and wanted to try the new stuff and make drugs and have fun with my friends and know more friends in the server and play with them and make org and really wanted to play cop and make money and catch criminals and play and drive around the city it was really fun and really sorry for what happend before i wanted to back in time and not cheat bc ik when i cheat i was retarted bc it's really the best server hope u all know what iam feeling without perp it's too much boring and there is nothing i can play and thanks for reading .

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.