SHOOTING IN PROGRESS AT YOUTUBE #

Reaction score
Banning guns isnt an option anymore. People already have so many guns in the US taking them all in and destroying them will take a lot of time and a lot of money.

And in the end if someone wants to shootup some people they will manage to get a gun they dont care if they have to go to a store legally buy it or go buy them on blackmarket.
So now you can all stop your stupid discussion because ur not getting any further

Reaction score
"your" point is not even making sense. What are you even trying to say? My point is that pro gunners are accepted in society, not pedophiles.
i agree that they are accepted, only because they have to be as they are too ignorant to fuck off. if we could we would irradicate them. my point is guns should be banned, the amendment can fuck off cause it's unnecessary and dumb

Reaction score
Oh sure, If you ban guns in America or the majority of them there will be a civil war.
All I am saying is that the 2nd Amendment should be reworked.
These are the guns they had when it was created.
1ee74453f95bf6668a3730859a6313f7.png
MAG576-single-2-15.png
Doesn't matter how good the gun is, matters on the shooter, just ask any marine. OH WAIT. YOU DON'T HAVE THOSE

Reaction score
good maybe it will make them put yogscast videos at 6'oclock on my subscription box instead of it not showing up for 2 hours meaning i have to go to their stupid channel to find the video

Reaction score
Are you actually telling me that the USA had less of a responsibility with the DESTRUCTION of Syria, Iraq and the TRAINING of ISIS in them and Afghanistan than SAUDI ARABIA?

THE USA has been training these "REBELS" for as long they have existed in there. First, they came in and then they caused hardship on millions of Iraqis then they just leave? It wasn't a surprise that now, these "REBELS" that the Americans funded turn out to be ISIS extremists?

Are you also washing your hands of American imperialism in South America and the complete and utter failure of that was to depose of Castro? Are you also washing your hands of the "INTERVENTION" then ABANDONMENT of Vietnam and Cambodia which lead to huge tragedy?

The justification of the war of Terror was a fallacy, it was a meagre imperialistic grab of power and it lead to a lot of backlash and hatred against the Americans in the region in which they raped, which has ended up in not so surprisingly terrorist attacks in the West.

Its a joke to try and justify American actions in the Middle East which has been the sole cause of the current hardship. I'd prefer a dictatorship over 47 militias.
Did you grow 10 years in the past few months?

Reaction score
No matter, what you say despite it being good for the country in the future. An American will always dispute it and give some bullshit excuse.

GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTION!
What from? oh wait, other armed people with guns. I mean can you people get any dumber.

All these European countries don't need it, so why do you suddenly need it for 'Personal protection', that's probably the excuse all these dickheads who shoot up places give as a reasoning for purchasing their firearm and they then go and shoot innocent people.

You give all this bullshit about acid attacks and knife crime in the Uk. Don't know if you realised, but we can't do much about it, there's laws against these things and its mainly in London that this shit happens with the high knife crimes

What would you rather have - A gun pointed at you, or be at knife point?
What would you rather have - A guy come into a school with a knife, Or a gun?
What would you rather have - A guy breaking into your house with a knife, Or a gun?

All your points are extremely invalid, like 'Oh you can't do that, there will be uproar and it will lead to more crimes'. YOU HAVE GOT TO START SOMEWHERE! you cant just hide behind the problems that will happen in the short term...

In the long term if you make these laws stricter America will be a safer, better place to live.

Maybe support fixing your country instead of getting triggered you stubborn people.

Reaction score
No matter, what you say despite it being good for the country in the future. An American will always dispute it and give some bullshit excuse.

GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTION!
What from? oh wait, other armed people with guns. I mean can you people get any dumber.

All these European countries don't need it, so why do you suddenly need it for 'Personal protection', that's probably the excuse all these dickheads who shoot up places give as a reasoning for purchasing their firearm and they then go and shoot innocent people.

You give all this bullshit about acid attacks and knife crime in the Uk. Don't know if you realised, but we can't do much about it, there's laws against these things and its mainly in London that this shit happens with the high knife crimes

What would you rather have - A gun pointed at you, or be at knife point?
What would you rather have - A guy come into a school with a knife, Or a gun?
What would you rather have - A guy breaking into your house with a knife, Or a gun?

All your points are extremely invalid, like 'Oh you can't do that, there will be uproar and it will lead to more crimes'. YOU HAVE GOT TO START SOMEWHERE! you cant just hide behind the problems that will happen in the short term...

In the long term if you make these laws stricter America will be a safer, better place to live.

Maybe support fixing your country instead of getting triggered you stubborn people.
Why are you so worried about fixing America when obviously the country you already live in is so much more better and safe? And when are you buying me a plane ticket because some retard is at my door with a gun and he's saying "no white survivors"

Reaction score
Why are you so worried about fixing America when obviously the country you already live in is so much more better and safe? And when are you buying me a plane ticket because some retard is at my door with a gun and he's saying "no white survivors"

Thats not the point im making, ur arguing with everybody about the issues instead of supporting it.

Reaction score
What are you on about you crackhead speak English fucking hell. Why do you have to like the smell of ur own farts.
See people? This is what happens when a self-entitled goon thinks he's the arbiter of what is right and what is wrong on the entire planet. The world doesn't even know more than 5% of what the fuck we have in the ocean that isn't plastic and water but you niggas still act like you know everything.

Reaction score
What people in the UK and Europe fail to realise is that there are parts of the USA That are still developing and / or are in an almost 3rd world state.

There are parts of the US, such as the outskirts of states, Alaska, Native american reserves, etc. That have only 1 police officer per 20 square miles and it can take police up to a day to respond to a call in some area's (especially a prominent issue in Alaska), So the locals there would rely on having an AR 15 or a similar self loading rifle to protect themselves from anything, from Coyotes and Bears to opportunistic crooks. And if you think that crime rates in said remote area's of the US are low, Think again.

Reaction score
What people in the UK and Europe fail to realise is that there are parts of the USA That are still developing and / or are in an almost 3rd world state.

There are parts of the US, such as the outskirts of states, Alaska, Native american reserves, etc. That have only 1 police officer per 20 square miles and it can take police up to a day to respond to a call in some area's (especially a prominent issue in Alaska), So the locals there would rely on having an AR 15 or a similar self loading rifle to protect themselves from anything, from Coyotes and Bears to opportunistic crooks. And if you think that crime rates in said remote area's of the US are low, Think again.
What nobody else (you) seems to realise is that none of us are suggesting banning guns from people in the country/middle of nowhere with no access to law enforcement. Farms in the UK can have access to guns with stringent safety protocols in place same as desolate places should have in the USA the same access as well.

Also suggesting that places in America are in a third world state is a bit odd unless you are talking about Detroit and virtually every black neighbourhood.