SHOOTING IN PROGRESS AT YOUTUBE #

Reaction score
streaming youtube getting shot up on youtube itself, nice one

Reaction score
Why is a shooting where a human is being hurt and probably killed so exciting and forum rating worthy to you?

You sick fuck.
I never asked for fourm ratings
I never mentioned fourm ratings
I never said it was exciting
This was to inform peopel

Deleted member 1235

Probably some YouTuber who lost his adverts/funding and decided to go full columbine

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what the point of going to any location and taking a human life for any reason unless it is for justice and/or to protect yours or an innocent life. You gain nothing from it and only gives you a seat in hell itself. Police in the US are given the stereotype of always shooting civilians which in some cases is true but in many are not. Call me blind if you wish but the majority of Americans say "We can not wait for the police we need to arm yourself and take action" What if you take away the guns and make the Police force better by giving more efficient vehicles and emergency response systems to get to places quicker. If there are fewer guns the police in the US would be less cautious and paranoid as the chances of the suspect they are dealing with of having a gun will have dropped drastically than it currently in.
Conclusion: Ban guns and make the police more effective both responding and dealing with situations which in return will make the police less cautious/paranoid when dealing with a suspect as the chances of that suspect carrying a gun will be lower.

Reaction score
lol scotland never gets shot up because they have no guns but then again "people kill people" guns dont.
There are guns in Scotland but they never really meet the headlines. My sister works as a radiographer and since being put on placement in summer last year she has already encountered at least 5 gunshot wounds.
Here is an article from the Daily Mail and it's over 2 and a half years old. Since then gun levels will have risen even more. As the article states, not all of them are illegal but there is still a heck of a lot of them.

That's easy... if you don't care about pissing off a chunk of the American population by changing one of their shitty amendments.

Reaction score
That's easy... if you don't care about pissing off a chunk of the American population by changing one of their shitty amendments.
Oh sure, If you ban guns in America or the majority of them there will be a civil war.
All I am saying is that the 2nd Amendment should be reworked.
These are the guns they had when it was created.
1ee74453f95bf6668a3730859a6313f7.png
MAG576-single-2-15.png

Reaction score
There are guns in Scotland but they never really meet the headlines. My sister works as a radiographer and since being put on placement in summer last year she has already encountered at least 5 gunshot wounds.
Here is an article from the Daily Mail and it's over 2 and a half years old. Since then gun levels will have risen even more. As the article states, not all of them are illegal but there is still a heck of a lot of them.

not being funny but that articles outdated as fuck, police scotland cracked down on them a lot. guns now are only owned by gangs. by gangs i mean drug gangs and proper gangs not the young team.

Reaction score
Sorry that we don't want to take away a constitutional amendment and see a spike in crime and murder. I'm sure plenty of American's here understand a basic concept of looking at a graph or reading an article.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-stokes-assault-weapon-ban-20180301-story.html
I'm sure @Garret_Pp has a fair amount to say in the matter.

Reaction score
I guess that when I wake up in the morning for college and turn on the TV that it will be no surprise if I suddenly see "shootout" soon followed by "U.S" in the title. It wouldn't even say "Breaking News" either due to how much it comes on the TV.

Reaction score
Nope don’t drag me in please. My opinion is known. It’s not a winning or a losing argument here I suggest we all just start arguing on how to address the gun issue on PERP as we can actually do more about that here :)

Reaction score
Nope don’t drag me in please. My opinion is known. It’s not a winning or a losing argument here I suggest we all just start arguing on how to address the gun issue on PERP as we can actually do more about that here :)
yeah cause guys dont forget
guns people kill people

Reaction score

Changing? It's more than changing. You guys are talking about banning all weapons, which is against the 2nd amendment. The reason to why they even added that amendment was to make sure another tyranical governemnt wouldn't happen again.

And please, don't compare USA's crime to Scotland's crime. They're two different countries with different cultures. That's like me comparing the american prisons to the norwegian prisons.

It's kinda true that UK doesn't have a big problem with gun attacks, but have you guys forgotten about the gangs, knife and acid attacks?

Reaction score
You can’t rollback all the guns legally purchased in the us. So really this is all about nothing, I mean if they ban guns nothing would happen because most people would not return them. And this needs to be nationwide, for example if guns are banned in Cali just take a trip to a neighbor state and buy a gun there.