shooting out of a car

Reaction score
i was just wondering how the community would feel if this was possible.

In hindsight I think it's cool but there is a problem. This alone is unbalanced if its just put in solely as a feature because the driver is protected by the vehicle health due to engine limitations of Gmod. A remedy, if possible, is that a player doesn't always have the gun equipped when in a car. They need to equip it like equipping a bobbypin. When that happens their health is directly damaged by any shot on the vehicle.

Reaction score
i was just wondering how the community would feel if this was possible.

In hindsight I think it's cool but there is a problem. This alone is unbalanced if its just put in solely as a feature because the driver is protected by the vehicle health due to engine limitations of Gmod. A remedy, if possible, is that a player doesn't always have the gun equipped when in a car. They need to equip it like equipping a bobbypin. When that happens their health is directly damaged by any shot on the vehicle.
Drive by's in perp, im in!

Reaction score
If you can’t even shoot someone through a car how do you expect to shoot someone out of a car? Gmod physics to do with any sort of vehicles is fucking awful and if you have played any other server with a drive by script you will know how broken it is
Lets just see past all that:nailbiting::stop:

Reaction score
This was actually somewhat developed into a thing years ago because iirc it was either Ayjay or XQ who posted a teaser of it late at night in the shoutbox like 5 years ago.

Obviously it wasn’t implemented because it was probably really scuffed :/