Should police be able to make CPR

Should CPR be added to the police force?

• Yes

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 27 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I think police should do cpr as they do learn it in the police academy real life and I think will make a real addition to the game.

Reaction score
Sure it would be realistic but as this is a game and the game mechanics and jobs are limited and if CPR would be able for police, then the Firefighters wont be needed for medical emergencies and they would have even less to do.

Reaction score
I'm the head of the fire department ingame and i disagree with this heavily for obvious reasons. But also it just doesnt make sense in a game for it to work like this, If anyone were to get CPR ability it would be medics.

GP

Reaction score
If anyone were to get CPR ability it would be medics.
I agree, this would make 2-medic units more effective, as one could CPR while the other uses the defibrillator. Would can make junior paramedics revive more people.

Reaction score
What if it was based on the First Aid skill? With the exception being FFs, of course.
I still have to say no but I like the idea. I actually don't know if first aid skill even effects CPR like the revive chance and etc.

That being said I think officers with a high first aid skill should be able to see the heal points the first aid kit shows you, just without being able to heal them. Someone who's healed alot of wounds can spot injuries and location and help with investigation kind of deal.

Reaction score
That being said I think officers with a high first aid skill should be able to see the heal points the first aid kit shows you, just without being able to heal them.
I'd especially think Snrs+ would benefit doing CPR while others investigate, to keep a suspect alive - or while other officers are investigating a scene.

Reaction score
Update log 29 april
- added police rpg
WICvSmh.jpeg

Finally the speeders have something to fear.

ind

Reaction score
I can't see it being a problem if there are no EMS and FD on at the time. But I don't know how this will work programmatically as it could unnecessarily become complex.