Police Suggestion Show incident message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mim

Reaction score
Brief description of idea: So currently with the new 911 system it's extremely awkward when you're on a scene far away from a car and a 911 call comes through and all it says is 'See more information inside the incident' Therefore I propose, that like medics, it shows the first few lines of the message.

What benefits would this idea have for the department
: Quicker dealing of incidents & Call prioritization

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
Some could say the incident lengths may be too long and take up too much of the screen

Other additions:
N/A

Reaction score
Yes please, atleast log them in console. This ruins the aspect of foot patrolling certain areas

Reaction score
Not sure if modern Police still use pagers but I guess we could see this implemented. It's a pain to go back to your police vehicle just to check the information that goes through.

Pager.jpg

Reaction score
I believe @Alyt had some input in this update so I'm not sure if this is similar to anything he thought of, but most forces, in the UK anyway, are upgrading to, or already have, certain computer aided dispatch systems which would obviously hold this information instead of some contact lenses in your eyes.

Obviously this suggestion would help a lot in terms of game play but I suppose the intention was to increase realism to a certain extent.

To be honest, this reply is pretty neutral, I really don't mind what happens and I guess I'm just trying to explain why things might be the way they currently are, I do however agree that changes could be made in order to make the information more accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.