Police Suggestion officer created incident notifications similar to 911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Create a 911 notifications (maybe grey in colour) for officer created incidents such as traffic stops

eIopZzL.png

What benefits would this idea have for the department:
  • keep officers in the loop
  • promote use of the incident system because people will remember to attach themselves
  • useful for raids, i.e. NEW INCIDENT: PLANNED RAID IN 5 MINS then people can attach themselves if they want to be part of it
  • would work swimmingly with my other suggestion about short keys/commands
What potential negatives could this have for the department:
  • practically nothing to be honest, other than notification spam? not that this has ever been mentioned as a problem, we love seeing this information!!!!!!! @ cop mains

Other additions:

Reaction score
Change all unassigned incidents colors to gray, officer created incidents colors to blue, incidents assigned to your unit stay yellow and incidents attached to officers turn red when a panic button is pressed, or assigned priority by an officer/dispatch.
How's that sound?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Change all unassigned incidents colors to gray, officer created incidents colors to blue, incidents assigned to your unit stay yellow and incidents attached to officers turn red when a panic button is pressed, or assigned priority by an officer/dispatch.
How's that sound?
this sounds like a different suggestion to what im asking for, im just asking for them to notify us in the first place when one is made

Reaction score
this sounds like a different suggestion to what im asking for, im just asking for them to notify us in the first place when one is made
Ah, guess I misread it then. I'll probably create a suggestion for that then.

Reaction score

A new notification will appear in the top-left when a police officer has created a 'Quick Incident' via the F3 menu. This will appear as follows:
There is a new Emergency Incident
Type: Officer Created
Creator: Alpha 1
This will go live tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.