Show Occupation On Emergency Calls And Life Alerts. (Jobs)

Reaction score
Topic: Show Occupation On Emergency Calls And Life Alerts. (Jobs)

Short explanation (in notes):
It adds a persons job in a emergency call or life alert.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Sometimes when Life Alerts go off people think someone just crashed their car and they're only a civilian so only Medic is sent. When truly it could be a officer down because of someone pulling an officer over and shooting them. This has happened to me as I was on the highway and some guys pulled me over and shot me to death. The Medic came but he was taken hostage as Police thought it was only someone crashing their car.

[EXAMPLE]

Emergency Call
Caller: Dylan Smith
Caller's Location: Highway Tunnel

Optional additions:
Colors for different jobs.

Reaction score
Seems quite pointless, cause no matter who has pressed the life alert you will always respond in the same way.....

Reaction score
I like this idea! I have the same problem, I was medic and I saw a life alert so I responded. When I came there I saw a dead police officer, 5 dudes with Benelli's M4a1's and some Pistols. I ran back preventing from getting shot but they shot me and no one could revive the dead police officer and me... So if we can see the job, we would respond with Police officers and a Medic.

+Support

Deleted member 2538

+/- Support

Seems like a harmless idea because if an officer died then a medic might require additional help, but it also seems quite pointless since most life alerts are from civillians but, like I said, it is harmless.

Reaction score
-on mobile-

+SUPPORT

I always when im a medic/cop try and remember if thats a govts. Or civilians life alert. This would relive stress and make it easier for cops/medics

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

I constantly need to know who is being killed and who isn't being killed due to the fact that medics have no idea who has been killed, if it's a SWAT officer or a Secret Service. This should prevent most medics being killed for responding to calls they don't know what occupation they had or if they were in a special situation like raid or hostage situation and the SWAT fails

Reaction score
Sounds good -> +Support

Arguing against the people who say that they could get held up by 5 guys with shotguns etc... Instead of the medic just instantly going to the scene blaring lights and sirens, the medic should role-play out the life alert by requesting a police unit (especially since someone has just been killed!) and should appear on the scene with caution, be vigilant of people with guns, and stay hot on the radio...

Last edited: