Emergency Trauma Doctor - Job

Reaction score
Topic: New job as Emergency Trauma Doctor/ Emergency Doctor

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a new rank/job into the medical services
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I had this idea 10 minutes ago to possible add a new job + rank into the Medical staff in order to control them/train new medical assistants such as map knowledge, law knowledge for medics ect.

New NOTE: Medics tend to "battle revive" or jsut run in without knowing their boundries i.e. LT's may shout "GET IN THE BUILDING OFFICER DOWN" while active shooters but this will allow EMT's another hgiehr power to say no they will not enter due to high risk enviroment

this idea also brings more roleplay for things such as surgery ect, the Doctor would respond to High Priority incidents such as MAJOR RTC's/Pile-ups, Shootouts to treat trauma wounds via piercing blows and being able to access properties for emergency access i.e. male shot in building and attacker has fled but doors are locked and Police officers are busy elsewhere this would allow the Doctor to attend and breakdown the door (LAWFULLY) obviously abuse of breaking doors down would result in blacklisting from the job

things to add to them;

-DNA Scanner (imo remove from medic)
- Fireaxe/battering ram for emergency intraction with a door/vehicle
- Probably more will update with good suggestions
- Ability to remove bodies at the car

Vehicles to POSSIBLY add/edit/base ideas off;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=519516926&searchtext=doctor

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=633962321&searchtext=doctor

P.S - if you disagree please could you leave your opinion, I am intrested into why you disagree :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
A ranking system in the EMS unit is a great idea in my opinion. Most EMS units I see either: 1. Don't know the map layout or 2. Don't seem to rp the medical part of the job...y'know, THE MAIN PART. With this, supervisors of the medical team could teach and maybe even get them interested in the Hospital work, and produce more high quality rp when it comes to responding to calls, treating wounded etc.
+support