Show Off Your Advertisements!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope all of you are loving the new image update as much as I am. I've seen a lot of funny and realistic ads and I want to see how creative we can get. So I invite you all to create your own advertisements and place it on this wall at Bazaar like you see in this picture. Feel free to post a screenshot of your advertisement on this thread! Have fun!

Attachments

• ads.png
    ads.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reaction score
raw

raw

#ArriveAlive
I want to thank Boris for the Banner (bottom image), really appreciate the help!

Reaction score
Patrol Division trains the best officers for the worst divisions to keep those worst divisions up on their feet. You are the best, not your division. Stop crediting your perfection to the division you are currently assigned to.
Yeah but the main function of a stepping stone is still to get stepped on bozo

Reaction score
Patrol Division trains the best officers for the worst divisions to keep those worst divisions up on their feet. You are the best, not your division. Stop crediting your perfection to the division you are currently assigned to.
RTU gets full credit for helping me be successful. Praise the glorious RTU division. Even the chief of the police is technically a traffic officer as per his profile. Get good like RTU sir. :laughcry: