Siege Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Match lineup:

In the first three matches, the losers are eliminated. Then, the teams who advance with the least and 2nd least amount of round wins will face each other, and the winner of that match will face the team with the most amount of round wins in the finals to win.

TBD vs THE NIGGAS
big men vs bald niggas
The Pastors vs 2D GANG

Team with least amount of round wins vs team with second least amount of round wins

Team with most amount of round wins vs winner of match four

Prizes:

$50,000 per team member or a watermelon (2 remaining).
If you're on the winning team and you're banned for longer than a month, you will not be eligible to claim a prize.

Broadcasting:

I don't think I'll be able to stream it at high quality and high frame-rate, so if anyone would like to do that to prevent it being aids, it would be appreciated. If anyone wants to be a broadcaster as well and commentate for the event then you can. Anyone who does any of these will also be awarded a cash prize at the end.

Tournament start:

12/01/19 (Saturday) - 7:00pm GMT: The first three matches will take place.
13/01/19 (Sunday) - 7:00pm GMT: Match four and five will take place. The winners will also receive their prize, unless they're banned.

Everyone who is participating make sure you join the discord prior to the event so you can join your team channels and read information, etc.
hello please put me as coach for team 2d, thanks!

@JER I've taken over your FUCKING team, PM me for more details! =)

Reaction score
@Mango Remove me from "THE NIGGAS" I don't have time to play the games at that time due to exams the week after :), or if the dates are changed to tomorrow or something I can play. If dates aren't changed just remove me from the team.

Reaction score
If anyone knows their team members can't make it then find replacements. If you have 4 members then you'll only be playing with 4 members.

Deleted member 4116

If our team wins I will happily take all the CWB banned players their money :) :)

Reaction score
Reece Arnolds will be casting the tournament alongside commentating and streaming it.

Reaction score
The modes and maps will be decided on the day, probably hour(s) prior to the tournament taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.