Community race competition: what racing games do you own?

What racing game(s) do you own/prefer to play in a community competition?

• Total voters
Reaction score
@Scatman John posted a thread if people had asseto corsa which made me wonder if it would be interesting if there was a PH wide racing event, just like there were CSGO tournaments, racing games are a bit more newcomer friendly than playing against CSGO veterans and you can win by strategy instead of pure skill or luck.

my personal preference would go out to F1: 2019 as it's a balanced and very interesting game/sport. (on sale from 60 to 15 ish euros btw!)
would also allow for teams and stuff which is fun.

If there's enough animo for it i'll choose the most popular game based on the poll and setup everything needed according to a grand prix scheme tournament, following the standard points system linked to many autoraces:
4d997ad2.png

a bracket based tournament would be boring and pointless here so we could do multiple races that last 10-20 minutes each
there would most likely be teams of two people

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

I'd think Assetto Corsa would work nice with easier to drive cars
If we did F1 what would the settings be?

Reaction score
imho 50% with three lap quali and probably between medium-professsional but that can always be voted on another poll, i like the team aspect F1 has tho which is much simpler to setup than asetto but we'll see
d092690a.png

Deleted member 6228

Like the look of that, I've tried without TC and its fucking impossible lmao

Reaction score
@Inchs take alot of practice and pedals are absolutely required, really fun though as you are actually in full control

Reaction score
tbh I think we should have a bit of a drift competition or something like this with some judges in a spectating mode to judge.

if not drifting then do some racing stuff on assetto or a fairly cheap racing game.

Reaction score
i dont think having judges rating drifting sets up for a fair competition though.

Reaction score
I guess I guess, tbh I just wanna drift around and shit with other people from perp on any game

Reaction score
Can’t stand racing games personally as I find it way too repetitive (ironic coming from a Cs player and professional perp powergrower) but I do admire the awesome machines and realism with them. Very cool.

Deleted member 6228

You'd be surprised at the amount of skill and strategy, especially in F1, it's not all go. You seriously have to consider tyre wear, fuel etc