Silencer on M4a1 and maybe more weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Silencers on more weapons

Short explanation (in notes):
- Silencer on M4a1 and maybe more
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

The only silenced CQB weapon is the Silenced Beretta M92FS and it is not very good. Imagine, you are doing a big raid and you do not want them to notice you are here. So you bring a Silenced Beretta, then you find out they have loads of Heavy Weapons and No-Scoping M82 shooters. Then you are pretty much fucked with your small Beretta.
But if the Silenced M4a1 comes in action, you can just run in and shoot alot of them without them (hopefully) noticing you are in there.
This weapon is available with a silencer in real life aswell.
123466b.png

I am not going to say adds realism because it is the same as the normal one but you can't really hear it that well...
What it will add, is more silenced raids or attacks. So more fun in raids!

Optional additions:
- A new silencer for the M4a1, new crafting recipe.
- (Edit) Should have less damage than the normal one.
- SWAT can get it aswell, only 1 person though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't really like this idea, mainly as it could encourage more illegal activity because people think that they won't get caught be the police if their not heard. This would also cause for more models to be made. Really if the owners were to add more guns with silencers, I would like they to be pistols.

-support

Reaction score
Yeah I want to see you as a cop that cant hear what shots are fired from what gun and from where... Too OP, even with a massive nerf for it.
-Support.

Reaction score
All guns can be silenced. EVEN shotguns and 50 cal. rifles. Nobody said M4A1 can have a suppressor but AK-47 can't.
But there's a problem - OP-ness. And besides that, we don't have any modelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.