Sindarin and Sorle

Reaction score
Sindarin was very welcoming when I returned and we met. We would do crime together and he would ask me to join him which really gave me stuff to do with somebody I instantly enjoyed playing with and I want to highlight his generosity in not assuming bad of me and instead giving me a chance to play with him so when we did it formed a good friendship that lead to good roleplay and even beyond that a way for me to learn from him on in countless cases where I would be afraid of acting on roleplay ideas due to worries that I would be breaking rules that he would guide me through when I would ask him properly reassuring me or advising me against whatever it would be just like other staff did but as for him he was there with me so it made it way easier.

Sorle used to be somebody who I was involved in controversy with, we would argue and become aggressive towards one another. Nowadays me and him are kind to one another and we understand each other. He understood me and I understood him, and I am grateful to him for being open minded and not holding grudges for any negative behavior I may have output in the past. He is extremely friendly, and in his own words that I can very much resonate, with he can be passionate about what he believes in. This is true to myself as well and I totally understand how that may cloud the judgement of outsiders in assuming good or bad of you based on a view that lacks context sometimes however truthfully getting to know him and talk to him in the times I did I can now honestly see him as a good person who's trying to do good.