Sorle

Reaction score
Upon returning to the community I have seen @Sorle doing a great deal of community service. He is constantly helping new players out and remaining active in /help chat and also being useful on the forums. It's unfortunate that he wasn't able to get Enforcer the last time he applied however he had a lot of support so I'm sure the next time he applies he'll get it. Sorle is one of the few people I'd like to see as Enforcer because of his in-depth rule knowledge, helpfulness, and overall productivity that I feel like the current staff team is lacking in this state.

On another note, he is constantly condoling and letting people vent to him. For example, he made me feel better when I had told him that I was getting bullied by players for being bisexual and gender fluid.

Thank you for everything you have done for the community and me! @Sorle

Reaction score
much appreciated man, always here to help for anyone who needs it, always just enjoyed helping people regardless so idk

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Honestly, it's a great thing he is doing. The community is becoming more and more of an LGBTQQIP2SAA++ safe space so I feel like people like @Jack P and me will be able to be more open about our sexuality and stop being bullied.