Single Player Game Reccomendations?

Reaction score
Here's some of my favorites.

header.jpg

Mount&Blade is one of my many favorite games. Singleplayer campaign is pretty funny to play and there's tonnes of mods online like the Zulu War Mod where you fight off the Zulu Warriors as the brittish. Or the other way around. Also the DLC's are amazing. Napoleonic only adds to multiplayer unless you want to play battle only which isn't that fun. Then comes Viking Conquest. 4 New campaigns is added here. Normal Campaign, start off like a warror and fight your way up. Noble Campaign where you start as a vassal of a faction. Royal Campaign, where you start off as a king of a faction and then the Sandbox which is just go around and do what you want.
Also if it gets boring at some time, cheating is very easy in it. Cheat menus are very effective and easy in this game.

header.jpg

Now this is probably my favorite build&Mannage-game. I've currently spent nearly 300 hours in it since Alpha 2. The game has turned out amazing since then and now it's got pretty much everything you could ask for. Even sniper towers. With the campaign with 5 different scenarios you're introduced to pretty much every mechanic of the game before you're let in to the sandbox where you can choose how you want to play. Options like Gangs, Weather & Temperature, Forest Generation, Fog of War and Unlimited funds makes this fun and this wasn't even all the options for your prison listed. You can even choose between a male prison and a female prison. There's also a few different wardens to choose from, all giving another positive effect to your prison (Except the standart boring warden). So no matter if you want to play serious or do like me, make huge riots and kill with armed guards, it's a funny game. And now comes the funniest part: Mods. Modding prison architect is very easy so you can find tons of fun mods. Some funny mods are Armed National Guard Callout, Basketball Courts and many more. This game also has prison sharing and escape mode. You can escape from another players prison or from your own as an inmate. This is not that hard unless the prison has armed guards and tazers tbf.

header.jpg

Now some would probably argue that Total War: Attila is a better game but in my own opinion, Shogun 2 is the best Total War game made to this date. It's just such an amazing strategy game and I've spent hours and hours on finishing the campaign in it and fighting my friends in multiplayer. Best part os definetly Coop. This is extremely funny. Conquer all of Japan with your friend. "THIS IS A WEEABOO GAME!1!!!" Not at all. It's taking place in the old-time Japan of the Edo-Period. Wether you wanna fight with Samurais, Ninjas, Monks or some of the other, this is a great game. With the 2 Main DLC's, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai making it even better. I Never really finished Rise of the Samurai but Fall of the samurai is great. Takes place when the West started trading with Japan. In this period, the Emperor's loyal clans must fight the Shogun's loyal clans. And here's the fun part: Guns. In this campaign, units will start to get guns. Old units with spears and Katana's only still exist but newer units with old-time matchlocks start to appear. And I haven't even started on the Cannons or the mighty Gatling Gun.

header.jpg

This is probably known as "The game LeafyIsHere" is playing. You swing around with a blue line-thing. But that's not it all.
The game isn't very long. I Finished the story in 2 hours but from here I'm not done. You can go through all the stages again and try speedrun modes. This is very funny and the best part: The Visuals. This game looks GORGEOUS. I'm gonna list a few screenshots in this spoiler below.

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_nrwcdy9Tpm1rur0yuo2_1280.png

I Think that's about it. My favorite games. Sorry for the long post. Here's a gaming potato.
gamingpotato.png

(Yes I'm a 9gagger)