Friday The 13th: The Game

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else play Friday The 13th? I'm looking for some people to play with it, I used to have it on Xbox when It was first released. But if you don't have this game I'd recommend it! It's a funny game

Reaction score
The game is amazing, but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’ve got at least 8-9 other people who are willing to play it or buy it along with you.

They faced a copyright lawsuit for the licensing of Jason and Friday the 13th as a Franchise, and as a result the game has been abandoned and official servers have been shut down with the only option available is custom games with P2P hosting. There is frequently hackers (imagine) and it sucks that this game came to this state. They have a discord you can join to try and matchmake with other people on the same platform, but even that might be difficult.

Used to play with a big group back in 2018-2019 ish, @Creepis @JER @thehomelessdude @Ysauzi and whoever else. The game is extremely fun, you just need to make sure you have a full lobby of friends willing to play with you.