Model Suggestion Skorpion VZ.61 Machine Pistol.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Skorpion VZ.61 Machine Pistol.
Suggestion Description: Whenever weapon development comes around, Add the Skorpion VZ.61 Sub machine gun to the weapons roster.

Information:
The VZ.61 Skorpion is a Czech Machine pistol, chambered in .32 ACP. This is the same round as the Walther PPK, So ideally the gun would be relatively weak, However accept the PPK suppressor as a muzzle attachment. The gun comes stock usually with a 10 or 20 round magazine, however 30 round mags are available, but for the sake of the game, integrity and balance, It should retain a 20 round magazine capacity.

Balance:
Due to its low caliber, small magazine, and minimal opportunity for any real sight attachment due to how the firearm is structured, The weapon should befall into the "Secondary" Category, and serve as an Alternative option to the OTS-33 or Glock 18c. The weapon would essentially be a high capacity secondary with the same damage output as the PPK. As I am suggesting it be added as a secondary due to these factors, Its accuracy shouldn't be favourable at range.

Pricing for the weapon could sit comfortably at around $6000, Similar to the Glock 18c or pernach. It should be a slightly more controllable version. Whether or not the stock is added as usable is down to development, I can see why it could be rendered either as part of the model or not usable however.

Usable source-friendly base models for the gun can be found in many gamebanana modpacks (The same place a number of PERP weapon base models were sourced) Altering the model shouldn't be difficult.

Why should this be added?:
- Another firearm added to the roster.
- Unique over existing firearms.
- Will fill a set purpose not fulfilled entirely.

What negatives could this have?:
- As with all weapon suggestions, The development, modelling and animating time. This should only be accepted alongside other weapon suggestions.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Fills another place as a unique weapon, adding a full auto secondary with far lower damage but slightly favourable handlability.
Adds more realistic street firearms, as currently most concealable SMGs are government grade firearms you would never see in the hands of street thugs (MP7, MP9, And MP5K are only available to government / private security agencies. MP7 is only sold to government contractors).

Useful Images:

Suggestion Title: Skorpion VZ.61 Machine Pistol.
Suggestion Description: Whenever weapon development comes around, Add the Skorpion VZ.61 Sub machine gun to the weapons roster.
+1 This would be sick AF and new gun

i like the gun idea its a good one but i think ever 8-10 seconds there should be a heat cooldown or something like that to just prevent constant rapid firing as this could be a little op for raids/base defence

i like the gun idea its a good one but i think ever 8-10 seconds there should be a heat cooldown or something like that to just prevent constant rapid firing as this could be a little op for raids/base defence
He said that it would have the same damage as the PPK and it would have a 20 round mag, seems balanced to me.

He said that it would have the same damage as the PPK and it would have a 20 round mag, seems balanced to me.
Again but having multiple mags along side that im all for it im just saying if you have enough and u have mutiple people with them you could just keep spraying

Again but having multiple mags along side that im all for it im just saying if you have enough and u have mutiple people with them you could just keep spraying
You can do the same thing with a MP5K AND it has more rounds and more damage.
So this weapon would be perfectly fine to add.