[SOLVED] So gmod crashes when i join.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So yesterday i thought about playing gmod again, i'm a old player here, i remember joining in october last year. So i installed the addons/content manually as the tutorial said. I installed the map, joined and it took like 5 minutes then "Sending client info...." came up and i became happy because i thought i would finally get in -.- and then suddenly the game just dissapears, no errors or anything it just freezed and crashed, i have tried more that 20 times and with no changes. Is this problem common or?

If someone knows, please tell me.
Solved!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think this is the same problem that you have: when i start loading after 2 mins the screen freeze and then it goes again, but sometime it crashes with an error saying no response from server, but if i try again it works

Reaction score
Procceser: Intel[R] Core]TM] i7 -3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
Installed RAM: 16GB
System type: 64-bits windows 8.0

this is what i found lol

Reaction score
This might sound stupid, but if you got Team Fortress 2 downloaded, delete the local content. I've gotten alot of crashes and problems etc. with Garry's Mod and deleting TF2 local content has worked for me like a month ago.

Reaction score
Problem solved guys! TDMCars made hell of errors in the logs so i simply reinstalled it, i can help you guys in the futhure, and for some reason im banned. I have never done something havent been on for 6 months or so, guess ill have to apply for unban.

Reaction score
Problem solved guys! TDMCars made hell of errors in the logs so i simply reinstalled it, i can help you guys in the futhure, and for some reason im banned. I have never done something havent been on for 6 months or so, guess ill have to apply for unban.

What mod specifically? "TDMCars - Base Pack"? because i tried reinstalling and nothing changed...

Reaction score
I had this problem here. https://perpheads.com/threads/help-please.2960/

I reinstalled the game (through steam and deleted the excess files manually) and now this is happening.

I tried launching the server with a clean directory. Didn't work

Downloaded content packs (map content and the 12 for the server) through workshop and the file on this site. Everything is in it's place. Not working

Verified my cache. Not working

Tried without Windows Firewall (my only firewall) enabled. Not working.

Did as said above and installed "TDM Cars" manually, nope. Reinstalled it, nope.

What do? )=

Reaction score
I had this problem here. https://perpheads.com/threads/help-please.2960/

I reinstalled the game (through steam and deleted the excess files manually) and now this is happening.

I tried launching the server with a clean directory. Didn't work

Downloaded content packs (map content and the 12 for the server) through workshop and the file on this site. Everything is in it's place. Not working

Verified my cache. Not working

Tried without Windows Firewall (my only firewall) enabled. Not working.

Did as said above and installed "TDM Cars hacks" manually, nope. Reinstalled it, nope.

What do? )=

What worked for me. Thanks for all the work you probably had to put into finding that... I know the feels.

Reaction score
I helped kingcrab today han he can now play! So problem solved for you King Crab, Just add me on steam if anyone needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.