• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • no

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know i am not well liked on here but until i get unbanned (if they deny my appeal) I am going to put my time and training into a boxing career! I know you guys don't really care but i will be gone for a bit so u don't gotta deal with my shit. in a month or 2 if i can squeeze my time to come back and say hi!
cya!

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
unless i cant cuz of covid i will let you know

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
no one man, i just wanna know if yall wanna see me in my fights

Reaction score
Honestly man wouldn't bother asking anyone here if they 'hate' you fuck knows what u did man but you are 14 (so I saw on ur profile) so just do urself a favour and go for the career perp is the biggest waste of time it's decent and sure I got lots of fun outta it just don't waste stupid amounts of time on it focus IRL first boxing is fun and I know a couple of people that are doing it and love it.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
im not in boxing for the fighting, its the art of boxing is what interests me and ima miss perp but i might not able to box rn during the covid and stuff u know what i mean?

Reaction score
That's fair enough I was looking at doing kickboxing tbh and I miss perp sure but I miss the old perp not what perp is now it's not very fun anymore for me so fuck knows dude do what u want.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
honestly i might not even able to play perp again because i gotta wait like 6 months plus the appeal is taking ages to be looked at soooo

Reaction score
well all I would suggest is do what u want if u wanna do boxing then go do it is great fun Iv tried it just think kickboxing is a bit more tricky so went for that instead

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
well i gotta train for like a year then i get into it

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
this will be my montage music when im training