Hello.

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Tommy, i go by the name of "Tommy Collins" in PERP and you probably haven't noticed me because i am fairly new.
I know a couple of people in this community but not loads, but at the moment, i am really enjoying my time on here and i'll carry on playing.

Tommy - Might see you in game!

Reaction score
Welcome to the server. Remember to read the rules to an extent where you have basic knowledge of them.

Also don't get in strangers' cars. They'll kidnap you harder than a pedophile in an icecream truck.

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to PERPHeads! Always nice seeing a new person joining the community. Looking forward to see you in game ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to the server. Remember to read the rules to an extent where you have basic knowledge of them.

Also don't get in strangers' cars. They'll kidnap you harder than a pedophile in an icecream truck.
I am learning from my mistakes, been mugged 4 times xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1459713538,1459713503][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there and welcome to PERPHeads! Always nice seeing a new person joining the community. Looking forward to see you in game ;)
Thanks!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, if you need any help don't hesitate to send me a private message.

MattIs

Welcome to PERPHEADS, if you need a hand with anything don't be afraid to ask in game using the /help chat or if you think it's required a staff member will be more than happy to help you if you make a report using /report!

See you around!