Something outside of perp

Shall I box or not

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • no

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It'll take around 3 years before you're allowed to fight with people. General boxing rules.

Besides that, who cares if a lot of people like you. I've made posts here several times and I say the same they say to me. Who cares they are online anyways and it's just a game. Be who you are

Reaction score
They say the same to me* cause I'm not liked very much either. But look at me 4 years and I'm still rolling ;).

Also tbh i know the feeling. I've done martial arts and shit, so I've been considering boxing aswell so I get what you mean xD

Reaction score
you go for a fist fight wiv someone but they pull out a 15 inch out here in britain, or in america it would be a gun

Reaction score
Might just be Denmark yes. Here you need to train and practice before you can fight someone.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
well @Youseff you gotta train for maybe a year or 2. but yeah depends where you live

Reaction score
Just some tips for your potential boxing career:

- Go to a sports shop and try out different gloves before purchasing one. You want something that's comfortable and balances weight with the ability to hit hard.
- Don't try fighting people above your weight class to begin with.
- Float like a butter fly sting like a bee. Blocking every hit can wear you down, get good at dodging too.
- Mouth guards are important, don't fight without them unless you want a gob like this:
5877e1009fed9dba86d4ddaa94a1ce1e.jpg

Remember safety is key in pugilism.​

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Jack P well if that is the case i will come back to say hi, and if im unbanned i might play with a couple of ya