Sorry

Wiz

Reaction score
This is gonna be a pretty short message..... So let's just get right into it.

I have been an asshole this year and last year, I don't know why but I have just been pissed of lately. I just wanna excuse myself for acting the way that I did. I hope that you guys will have a nice evening, I am sorry for my disruptive behavior. :bag:
[DOUBLEPOST=1465159727,1465156755][/DOUBLEPOST]I am more mature now, so I hope that I wont rage af as I did back in the old days, I miss all of you, especially Eddie Grey and Shaun...... It has been more than half a year man...... I wanna meet all of you guys ig and just hug the shit out of y'all

Reaction score
We all make mistakes in our lives and one of the most important things about it is to understand what you've done wrong and work for it.

Sadly Eddie Grey doesn't player within the community anymore (I hope he comes back as I started liking him ICly) shit happens man, Just welcome back and I hope you will show yourself within the community.

Wiz

Reaction score
Dude.... I am so hyped to actually come back to PERP rn, but I legit only have life 300$ ig.... xD..... I'll hop in now. cya.

User0

Welcome back... now we can have our orgs fight again yakuza vs Triads

Wiz

Reaction score
Thank y'all for forgiving me, we all need a second chance ans you guys gave me that. Now, if you gentlemen may excuse me, I got business in Paralake to do.