Server Suggestion Spawn Locations depending on a shootout

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Spawn Locations depending on a shootout
Suggestion Description: Make it so that it doesnt spawn u in a location in which a shootout is happening. Today it spawned me in the Baazar Gas Station in which an ongoing shootout was happening, I died in said shootout and lost a gun.

Why should this be added?:
- Quality of life typa suggestion

What negatives could this have?:
- None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: People unnecessarily dying due to the game spawning them in an ongoing shootout.

Reaction score
How would we determine what a shootout is? A shot fired? X shots fired etc?

I like the idea, but essentialls you could make people not spawn near by just being a minge with a supressor

Reaction score
I have a feeling you're the guy with the sako that was crossfired during that massive shootout, I can understand why that would make you upset and lead to you making this suggestion as it is a good one. I believe maybe if there are a lot of dying people in a location. Maybe it force spawn you somewhere else like at bank or city hall instead? Like X amount of dead bodies at that location kind of like what tilin said but with the requirement of them being unconscious. Unfortunately this is an issue more of the devs needing to figure out how to implement this as it seems quite hard to do so. So sadly I believe this is just a case of being unlucky. However if you just spawned into the city I believe a staff would gladly refund any weapons you lost.

Reaction score
I have a feeling you're the guy with the sako that was crossfired during that massive shootout, I can understand why that would make you upset and lead to you making this suggestion as it is a good one. I believe maybe if there are a lot of dying people in a location. Maybe it force spawn you somewhere else like at bank or city hall instead? Like X amount of dead bodies at that location kind of like what tilin said but with the requirement of them being unconscious. Unfortunately this is an issue more of the devs needing to figure out how to implement this as it seems quite hard to do so. So sadly I believe this is just a case of being unlucky. However if you just spawned into the city I believe a staff would gladly refund any weapons you lost.
This ^

Had a incident the other day where cos died to a slums &city hall incident, and officers were litterally spawn trapped and forced to be involved in an incident they had died recently in.

Officers would spawn back at city hall, where there were active shooters causing a fucking mess of a time.

Reaction score
This ^

Had a incident the other day where cos died to a slums &city hall incident, and officers were litterally spawn trapped and forced to be involved in an incident they had died recently in.

Officers would spawn back at city hall, where there were active shooters causing a fucking mess of a time.
What would be nice is for cops to only spawn within the city area, eg hospital, rc station gas, there just isn't enough time or space for people to go to after they died without breaking NLR.

Reaction score
Sadly it's just the wrong place and wrong time. Do your best to not join whilst AFK and run to cover.

Also I'm not really sure how hard this would be to implement, if possible at all. Looks like a huge hassle.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Spawn Locations depending on a shootout
Suggestion Description: Make it so that it doesnt spawn u in a location in which a shootout is happening. Today it spawned me in the Baazar Gas Station in which an ongoing shootout was happening, I died in said shootout and lost a gun.

Why should this be added?:
- Quality of life typa suggestion

What negatives could this have?:
- None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: People unnecessarily dying due to the game spawning them in an ongoing shootout.
I know the Admin stick has a command where it shows anyone in an area that they are in the area of 3.4. Why can't we use that as a tool to activate peoples spawns so they don't spawn there and spawn somewhere else.

Reaction score
This would be nice, but all of the possible spawn areas have ample cover and safe areas to retreat to. Unless the shootout is happening directly in the Bank or the City Hall, you should be safe to hide or run away.

Reaction score
Honestly makes alot of sense I don't see how this could be implemented from a script side but would be a good change.

Reaction score

I like the idea, but essentialls you could make people not spawn near by just being a minge with a supressor
I feel like if multiple life alerts go off simultaneously could be a way to determine a shootout

Reaction score

Could let people view the spawn areas before choosing to spawn.