Speed-O-Meter and the EyeDentifier. -jjjackier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was thinking that the officers should have an item called Speed-O-Meter, and the EyeDentifier.

Speed-O-Meter: It is an item that can be used in the police cruiser. It shows how fast another car is going. This prevents FailRP, because you cannot see a plate above players saying for example: 60MPH.

Good thing about it: Prevents FailRP, you cant see a plate above the player saying 60MPH in real life now does it? And it adds more realism. In movies i pretty much see police cruisers with a small machine (Speed-O-Meter) behind an advertisement board.
Bad thing about it: I cant really think of a bad thing about it.

Then we have the EyeDentifier.

EyeDentifier: This is an item that can ONLY be used on foot. The EyeDentifier can be used to find a suspect, if the suspect had said his name in the past and escaped, you can search for him. If there is a man looking like the suspect, you can use the EyeDentifier to find his ID, his age, his full name, and etc. The EyeDentifier pretty much scans the eye of a person.

Good thing about it: Prevents FailRP, you cannot see a nameplate above a player in real life, now can you? This ALSO adds more realism.
Bad thing about it: Some officers can randomly go to people and abuse it. Not sure.

I feel like these are great ideas, thank you for reading!

- [PH] jjjackier

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
+support on the speed-o-meter but a -support on the EyeDentifier. Cool names though:)
What is the problem with the EyeDentifier? Why is it -support :D And thanks!

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
+Support on speed-o-meter.
-Support on EyeDentifier.
Thanks for the +Support on Speed-O-Meter

But why -Support on the EyeDentifier, you need to specify a reason. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.